Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits / QVC

@Venezia wrote:

So far I'm not seeing anything on either QVC or HSN that I actually want.  I'm not going to order just to get the "Benefits" freebies.

I know it's for a good cause, but I have way too much of this stuff to use up already.  I was hoping for something a bit different.  There's still time, so I'll watch the show on the 17th.

@Venezia - there will be more items to purchase - maybe something that you want/need, In the past several years, they posted new items several times before the shows. I don't recall them holding back any items for the shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Loved the nail files.  I own a set and just got another Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

think I will opt out this year--I have sooo much stuff that I have no room for more----

Valued Contributor

I'm not tempted by anything either. Is it just me or do the prices of the items seem high? I usually like to buy something since it is for a great cause, but not if items are not on sale.  I'll keep checking though, because I'll probably end up finding something I like!

New Contributor

I am assuming like in the past, the free gift does not show up in the cart. One year, it tooks weeks before they sent me the gift. It was not in my box, and I had to call customer service.

Super Contributor

It showed up in my cart and shows shipping.
Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Loved the nail files.  I own a set and just got another Smiley Happy

Deb

Thanks for the heads up @SFGIANTSGIRL .

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:

I ordered the nail file set because I had been considering getting one earlier.  The box of goodies showed up in my cart.  I had previously ordered an item over on HSN too but the box didn't show up in my cart so I don't know if I should be concerned about that or not. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Bellini13 wrote:

I ordered the nail file set because I had been considering getting one earlier.  The box of goodies showed up in my cart.  I had previously ordered an item over on HSN too but the box didn't show up in my cart so I don't know if I should be concerned about that or not. 

@Roni18 @Bellini13 - I just checked my BWB orders 

My QVC order is 'in process with 5/12 estimated delivery. There is a separate GWP bag item showing in my order history with the same order # as the lippie that I purchased.

My HSN order is 'packaging' with 5/11 estimated delivery date. There is no info on the order or in order history for the BWB bag. I remember this is what happened last year. The HSN gift bag was in the same box as the item that I purchased. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri