Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Vendor calling his products MAGICAL

@wishmoon wrote:

He showed "before and after" photos, I'd have been ashamed to. I didn't notice any difference but that might be me...

They make me laugh.  Especially Amy.  "Oh my, look at that difference!  <huge intake of breath>.  Wow!"  And there is absolutely zero difference. 

Respected Contributor

Besides the "magical" part...  He said that the TS Serum he is selling today?  All his patients are required to use it for 4 weeks before he would go forward with surgery.  Smiley Surprised

I was interested in his TS, and asked/read questions on another thread.  I didn't order.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

If they say magical.. They mean money! LOL
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Plus it is demeaning to the intelligence of his viewer/ consumer.

I wouldn’t say that.

I mean....you were watching, yes?

(just stating the obvious)

Esteemed Contributor

Wow😮. I just commented on him on another thread. I totally agree with your assessment. I believe plastic surgeons peddling their mass produced skin care are sometimes less than genuine. Plastic surgery is BIG business and they are not going to sell  "magical" products that are going to keep someone out of their office for a consult. His sidekick "Dr. D" sells products on another channel and many of his reviews are less than favorable. Perhaps Dr. Nassif's  are different. We shall see.😊

~~~All we need is L💖ve.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know Dr. N was on HSN.  I enjoy his show (Botched) on tv with his partner, Dr. Dubrow.  I guess since Dubrow was on a shopping tv network,  Nassif decided to follow suit?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  All the skincare vendors make claims about their products but the problem is they always look the same.  I don't see any of these women with outstanding, beautiful skin.  The only woman that looked different to me was the Perricone vendor and her skin looked oily last time she was on.  Glow is one thing if it is subtle but when your forehead and cheeks are shiny, it's not a good thing.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

sad to admit I fell for his pitch a couple of times.

Pitched the TS and vowed to never by his stuff again!

Respected Contributor

I will admit that he almost got me today.  

I come here a lot, and get to read and ask questions about products I have never tried before.  Yeah, you can read the reviews on the H & Q, but I trust what I read here before the reviews on their web sites.  

Many nice Ladies have helped me here.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

No they aren't magical at all--didn't notice any "magical" results and used it up on my dry legs---waste of $$' Whats magical is how much he puts into his bank account from selling hype!!!