Respected Contributor

Never tried this line but the HSN TS looks very nice.  However...I have so many lip products...they last forever and I use mine everyday!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl  I'm pretty sure I don't need more lip balms right now but I have a couple other Beauty Spy lip balms and really like them so I ordered these. 

Honored Contributor

The Beauty Spy 3-piece Triple Scoop Hydrating Lip Balm Set

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I have wasted so much money on Chelsea's stuff.  The black mask nearly ripped mine & many others face off.  The hair removal blades are useless and the strawberry lip plumper is a no go.  The only product that passes id Tru-Hair.  Don't waste your money.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I have wasted so much money on Chelsea's stuff.  The black mask nearly ripped mine & many others face off.  The hair removal blades are useless and the strawberry lip plumper is a no go.  The only product that passes id Tru-Hair.  Don't waste your money.

Her products are a no for me as well. I rarely send anything back. Beauty Spy and Nakery both have been sent back and are no buys for me.

Honored Contributor

I like some of TBS stuff.  I use their cleansing balm.  But, I didn't care for the colors of the balms.  I would only wear one of them.  The pink was way too light pink and I don't wear peach on my lips ever.  

Honored Contributor

No , not a fan of this line either. I did buy the black lip stuff that was a TS last time and I do like that-- but 3 tubes will last a long time for me. I have tried a few things and sent them back. Did absolutely nothing for me. 

Honored Contributor

This trio is not new, there are a lot of reviews from months ago on these, very mixed. some said they break off very easily in the tube. Also, these are not K Beauty, they are made in China. 

Valued Contributor

This is one beauty line that I have never been tempted to try. A lot of her items have just OK reviews. Also, it might just be me, but there is something offputting about her, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

Like others have said, I would suggest reading reviews before buying anything.

Contributor
Thanks ladies. I was on the fence. Now I'm off. Three lippies coming from beauty day, so not like I needed another three.