Honored Contributor

Beauty Spy Tom Ford Dupe Shimmer Lip Balm

This Tom Ford lippie dupe was on advance order - now in process! Excited to get my order 😊 

The Beauty Spy 2-pack Shimmer Balm Lipstick

811-748
The Beauty Spy 2-pack Shimmer Balm Lipstick

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Spy Tom Ford Dupe Shimmer Lip Balm

Amy aired it last Fri nite and it sold out, I saw her present it. Now back in stock at same sale price. 

Today is good day to order, 25% back from Top Cashback!!

Honored Contributor

I almost ordered it. Looking forward to reading reviews for it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Amy aired it last Fri nite and it sold out, I saw her present it. Now back in stock at same sale price. 

Today is good day to order, 25% back from Top Cashback!!

Yes, I noticed it's the same event price of $29 for two. The TF lippie is $58 for one. 

I am almost finished with my holiday gift shopping - might gift one of the Beauty Spy lippies, but most likely keeping both for myself 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

So, do you wear this over a lippie to make it shimmer, or is it more like a lip balm to wear alone or both? I assume it provides no color, just clear. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, do you wear this over a lippie to make it shimmer, or is it more like a lip balm to wear alone or both? I assume it provides no color, just clear. 

@Shelbelle - it can be worn alone or under/over lipsticks. It's a no color shimmery balm

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Tom Ford one has very mixed reviews on Sephora site. None yet for the HSN dupe. 

Honored Contributor

If it's like other sparkle covered lipsticks, it won't have any of the glitter on the inside. It's just on the outside. I had one a couple of years ago from Huda Beauty. I was a little bit disappointed in the fact that it deposited very little shimmer.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   thanks for the heads up!  I'm giving this a try.  Just ordered this morning -  great price for two, and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I find it very peculiar that they only showed one girl for a minute applying it (no sparkle visible BTW) and the other girl talking to Amy put it on and we watched from a distance and saw nothing without a close up. I'd say they're trying to unload these.