Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Shocker Elizabeth Grant on QVC !!!!

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The reason for the shocker in the title was , it wasn't exactly a line that had gangbuster sales , after Elizabeth stopped appearing i lost interest , i loved watching her on that southern channel and the briefly at shop HQ. But the prices are bad when ever they go to QVC or HSN.

Agree! Love EG. The best foot cream ever! Those prices at Q are ridiculous! 

Honored Contributor

No kits either! I like Margo, her granddaughter, she is personable and explains all of the products very well in my opinion! I will have to watch for a show...

Honored Contributor

The prices on the Q for EG are downright laughable!! One of the selling points of this line was that it was quite reasonable, and the kits were great values. Now, up to $90 for just one item!! 

Respected Contributor

The same for  Joyce $110 for 90 day vitamins and shophq had the for $79 right before she left , i am no  expert, but you would think , hook the customer when a new vendor comes in with a price too good to pass up and then raise the price , same with Skinn , i haven't seen 1 great buy since he came to HSN.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The same for  Joyce $110 for 90 day vitamins andshophqq had the for $79 right before she left , i am no  expert, but you would think , hook the customer when a new vendor comes in with a price too good to pass up and then raise the price , same withSkinnn , i haven't seen 1 great buy since he came toHSNN.

WOW! I had no idea Joyce left. The Invicta jerks have really killed HQ. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The same for  Joyce $110 for 90 day vitamins andshophqq had the for $79 right before she left , i am no  expert, but you would think , hook the customer when a new vendor comes in with a price too good to pass up and then raise the price , same withSkinnn , i haven't seen 1 great buy since he came toHSNN.

Nope, it's the INCOMPETENT and self serving Evine SHQ management to take a bow - the past, present and some are returning characters.  They invited INVICTA and the Dubrows to invest, ahem pay the exec salaries for the privilege to 'save' the company. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

They invited INVICTA and the Dubrows to invest,

More like an act of desperation to keep things afloat, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

I had no idea that Joyce Giraud was on QVC. Wow! I have never tried any of her products.......Is Suzanne Somers still on the Q? I haven't seen her in ages, yet she does still have a few products in inventory.....

Regular Contributor

Its surprising to me that QVC would want Elizabeth Grant now. She was on ShopHQ and all of their other names for YEARS. Why now, what's changed.

I was extremely shocked Joyce Giraud is on the Q now she just had a TSV on shop hq a month ago. I am surprised since Andrew is on QVC
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
Its surprising to me that QVC would want Elizabeth Grant now. She was on ShopHQ and all of their other names for YEARS. Why now, what's changed.

I was extremely shocked Joyce Giraud is on the Q now she just had a TSV on shop hq a month ago. I am surprised since Andrew is on QVC

@JohGlo 

And isn't it said that Andrew's "Hair, Skin & Nails" is their biggest selling product?

Hyacinth