Occasional Contributor

Beauty Secret for Improving Under-Eye Area?

At 45 yrs of age, I'm noticing more signs of aging around my under-eye area (fine wrinkles and discoloration). Puh-leeeze let me know your beauty secret for improving the appearance of the under-eye area. Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Beauty Secret for Improving Under-Eye Area?

Beauty buddies, I'm counting on you! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I am currently using Mad Hippie eye cream. It has an excellent ingredient deck but it hasn't really done anything for my dark circles. I do use my vitamin c serum and retinol serum under my eyes and that seems to help a lot. I just started using ASDM Beverly Hills 15% MAP Vitamin c serum and I use Paula's Choice Intensive Retinol Serum. I think I am going to try the eye serum from ASDM Beverly Hills next. Good luck:-)

Occasional Contributor

On 5/29/2014 myshell624 said:

I am currently using Mad Hippie eye cream. It has an excellent ingredient deck but it hasn't really done anything for my dark circles. I do use my vitamin c serum and retinol serum under my eyes and that seems to help a lot. I just started using ASDM Beverly Hills 15% MAP Vitamin c serum and I use Paula's Choice Intensive Retinol Serum. I think I am going to try the eye serum from ASDM Beverly Hills next. Good luck:-)

Thank you, myshell624!! Love the feedback!! Keep me posted over time and I promise to report back on my findings as well!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I've been using the ASDM eye cream for dark under eyes. It's only a few days, and I think I may be seeing a slight improvement in the darkness. Hope it's not just wishfull thinking!{#emotions_dlg.blush} I will keep you posted.

Super Contributor

Drink lots of water, get lots of sleep.

Or, plastic surgery.

I don't know why women freak out over aging. Honestly. It puzzles me.

Super Contributor

No one's ""freaking out"". Some of us just like to look the best we can.

Honored Contributor

For years I used Vaseline to remove any eye make up left under the eyes. Vaseline can toughen the skin up a little so it's a great makeup tool. I also use acure Organics Line Eraser with Borage oil.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 scottygal said:

I've been using the ASDM eye cream for dark under eyes. It's only a few days, and I think I may be seeing a slight improvement in the darkness. Hope it's not just wishfull thinking!{#emotions_dlg.blush} I will keep you posted.

Yes please keep us posted. I am eyeing their eye products.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 scottygal said:

No one's "freaking out". Some of us just like to look the best we can.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I don't think that's it. If you read some of the posts, it's more like "OMG! I have fine lines!"

I suspect some women expect to go to their grave looking the same as they did in their 20s.

I preach acceptance. Wink And, step away from the mirror once in a while.