Contributor

Re: Beauty Question for Mature Beauties

goldens, Krissy, Kabella, and dnna- thank you so much, my beautiful ladies. I will take down your recommendations and head to some stores this week. It means more to me than you know. <3
Respected Contributor

@Elliot Grace A beautiful hightlighter that fits your discription is by Essence called Pure Nude under 5.00 at Ulta!

Contributor

Pure Nude by Essence- got it! $5 WOOHOO! ;-)
Respected Contributor

@Elliot Grace Yes Whoo Hoo! A better powder blush option is Physician's Formula Happy Booster. It comes in 3 shades & when applied is more creamy looking than powdery. It Gives a nice natural Glow, its the one with the hearts. I have it in Rose & its one of my fav. affordable blushes. My Mom is 73 & I got her onto it.

Contributor

Love those! The hearts make me happy Smiley Tongue Didn't think of this for my mom- thanks!
Respected Contributor

Go to Beautypedia.com and see what drug store products are rated 5 stars. It's a good place to start.

Contributor

Jewel- love Beautypedia! Completely forgot- will take a look.
Trusted Contributor

Another vote for IT CC Veil.  Love the accompanying brush!!  Very light coverage and has spf.

Contributor

IT CC Veil- got it. Making drug store and Sephora lists.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Elliot Grace I was under the impression that you were looking for DS products. So thats why I did not suggest highends. I only have 3 foundations....BM Complexion Rescue spf 30...BM orginal foundation spf20 & Armani Luminous Silk. I don't make my decisions on the advice of Beautypedia tho. Oh by the way, I do continue to repurchase Neutrogena healthy skin enhancer which is a sheer to light tinted moisurizer w spf 20.