Honored Contributor

Has anyone received their beauty purchases from all day beauty Saturday.  I have two that are "still processing" and of course, you can't cancel them.  I was hoping to get them by Saturday as I wanted them for a wedding I am going to.

Respected Contributor

I did not receive them but they have both shipped out.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 things from Algenist. One shipped yesterday, the other today. Hope yours ship soon too, @Pecky!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

My orders from May 14th shipped yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   I doubt that you will receive your purchase unless you are in a surrounding state where it is shipping out and they ship today.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pecky   I doubt that you will receive your purchase unless you are in a surrounding state where it is shipping out and they ship today.

Well here is my update and I'm not happy.  I just received an email fromQVC stating that both of my purchases (from two different companies) are being delayed and won't ship until 5/29.  I did a chat and asked for them to be cancelled and was told they couldn't because they are too far into being shipped.  Does that make any sense at all?  She said I can return for a full refund. It is still going to cost me to send them back.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Well here is my update and I'm not happy.  I just received an email fromQVC stating that both of my purchases (from two different companies) are being delayed and won't ship until 5/29.  I did a chat and asked for them to be cancelled and was told they couldn't because they are too far into being shipped.  Does that make any sense at all?  She said I can return for a full refund. It is still going to cost me to send them back.

Boooo! You needed them for the wedding! They should give you an extra credit to your account for the inconvenience.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

When you send your products back, I would put on the return form that you want credit for return shipping because it was QVC's fault that you didn't receive your products in time and mention that you did a chat with someone and tried to cancel but they said you couldn't.  QVC should credit you the return shipping.  Maybe even call CS ahead of time so that they can put a note on your account.  This should work and hopefully save you the return shipping.

Honored Contributor

Sounds just like everything the Q does with their shipments---not surprised at all---not ordering because of that very reason.