Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 6/9/17

@Katcat1 @AKgirl2  Thank you gals!! I'm so excited to just head out and spend the day with him!! 

@SilleeMee  What's your plans for that brush? It looks very nice and I'm curious. TIA

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Katcat1 @AKgirl2  Thank you gals!! I'm so excited to just head out and spend the day with him!! 

@SilleeMee  What's your plans for that brush? It looks very nice and I'm curious. TIA

@Katcat1 ~ Same here...last week my son surprised me with an overnight trip to Seward, AK for an orca whale watching tour.  Amazingly, we not only saw orcas, but a grey and humpback whale as well.  Nature abounded with otters, sea lions, eagles, puffins, mountain goats.  The scenery and Resurrection Bay was breathtaking.  We dined out and spent the next morning souvenir shopping before heading home...I didn't want to leave, but my son had work that afternoon.  Just love that boy!💕

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I plan on using it to apply my pressed mineral foundation. I used it today and it seemed I used less product and I got good, even coverage. The bristles are so dense and it lay my foundation down very nicely. I think it's an exceptionally well made brush for $7!  @wvumountiefan

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee,  That's a beautiful brush and I am sure it will be perfect.  It's very dense so you won't have any brush hairs falling out.  Let us know how you like it.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I plan on using it to apply my pressed mineral foundation. I used it today and it seemed I used less product and I got good, even coverage. The bristles are so dense and it lay my foundation down very nicely. I think it's an exceptionally well made brush for $7!  @wvumountiefan

@SilleeMee  I'm gonna check it out! Thank you! 🙂

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 ~ I hope your new beauty purchases turn out to be winners for you.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee,  That's a beautiful brush and I am sure it will be perfect.  It's very dense so you won't have any brush hairs falling out.  Let us know how you like it.  

It comes in different colors!  Mint green and pink...a dollar more for the colored ones.Woman Happy I might get another just to have a spare when I'm cleaning the other one. @Katcat1

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

It comes in different colors!  Mint green and pink...a dollar more for the colored ones.Woman Happy I might get another just to have a spare when I'm cleaning the other one. @Katcat1

@SilleeMee  I just ordered it.  $7 and no shipping! Amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 Wow!! Your trip to Seward sounds so wonderful. So jealous!!!!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Ulta had 40% off of the InStlyer Max on June 3rd.  Got it for $62 (tax included/free ship)!  Regular price of $99.xx

I don't buy much as I am trying to use up what I have in my stash, but my InStlyer konked-out  a few weeks ago!