Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 2/7/20

Hi Beauties,  We finally got some snow and more is coming on Sunday.  I love the snow.  I hope you all had a great week and did some shopping.  I wanted to purchase but the item is out of stock so I have to wait.

Share your purchases, stories, whatever and, most importantly, Enjoy your weekend!

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 2/7/20

Stay safe and warm in the snow @Katcat1 .

1.  I just finished ordering 2 Mally TSVs: Sailor and Gunmetal. Bronze option already sold out!!!

***It's a good deal for me because I use Mally's liners in those shades anyway, so getting 4 different color sticks for "free" included. 

2.  I also replaced my Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Eau De Toilette...a warm, sexy vanilla scent, a new favorite. 

3.  L'Oreal Paradise mascara 

4.  Anastasia BH eyebrow powder in Cavier (2 shades of darkest charcoal/black and lighter grey). I use it wet as liner. 

Esteemed Contributor

I pre-ordered a few of the Clionadh Cosmetics stained glass shadows while they were still sale-priced.  They are multichromes, so they shift to different colors depending how the light hits them.  Those will come in April.

This is one of the ones I ordered (Gothic):

Gothic

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I purchased the Lancer oil.  I love different oils.  Heard so much about Lancer thought I'd try something.