Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 2/14/2020

Happy Valentines Day, Beauties. Heart   I hope you all had a great week and did some beauty shopping.

I purchased:

Brown mascara by Pixi

I hope your Valentine gives you something sweet.  Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 2/14/2020

Happy Valentine's to everyone!

We're doubling our celebration on Sat with my DH's birthday.

I got a new mascara, Maybelline, the one with the skinny brush. Maybelline is so tried & true for me, but I never got this one before. And a lipliner in a rose color.

Not really trying any new skin or hair care, though. I did purchase a date oil, but that hasn't come yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to an Ulta for the very first time last week.  Definitely big and well organized, but I doubt it will be a major shopping destination for me.

I bought an NYX navy blue eyeliner.  Haven't used it yet.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually beauty shopped this week! Woman LOL

Target had a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on Lumene and Raw Sugar, so I ordered a few things.

Two jars of Lumene's Glow Reveal facial moisturizer...

Lumene

Two bottles of Raw Sugar body wash...

Raw Sugar

Picked up my favorite (Avocado + Cactus Pear) and a new offering: Grapefruit + Rosemary.

And a tube of toothpaste. Woman Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Hourglass Mini Powder, and Mini Brow Pencil

Bobbi Brown Art Stick for lips

My Macy's Beauty Bag-boring this month!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy ❤️ Day @Katcat1 

I purchased:

Obagi Professional Vit.C serum

Eucerin Body Wash

Mally TSV (2 sets...already returned)

2 Z Pallets to re-pot favorite shadows from palettes &

toss the rest

*** Receive daily emails to redeem my points for "gifts" from Sephora. No temptations.

Honored Contributor

needed some SPF--found some at Lancome and then will get a bonus gift with pouch too!!

Respected Contributor

I bought some hair products to help with serious breakage problems. Got Olaplex No. 3 hair perfector and scored two 1oz sizes for free from Sephora.  Very good bonus as the full size is only 3oz!  Also bought Alterna caviar hair densifier spray.  I have been using it and I think it makes my hair thicker.  Also bought two Charlotte Tillbury pillow talk lipglosses and I am FULLY OBSESSED with this!  It is the ultimate nude gloss. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased a bottle of Olaplex 3 (I like it, but not having the amazing results that a lot of people experience), a bottle of Vitamin C serum from The Ordinary, and a new teasing brush that has been a game changer for me.

Honored Contributor

The price of Maybelline's Full 'N Soft washable mascara went up, so Better-half found it on Amazon for half the price and ordered two tubes for me. Heart

And he cooks.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~