Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 11/29/19

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving.  I had to take advantage of the Black Friday deals so I purchased:

Fresh Life body lotion

Citron de Vigne body lotion

Fresh Life Eau de Parfum rollerball purse size

How about you?  Purchase any beauty bargains?  I hope you have a great weekend.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 11/29/19

@Katcat1  I could not resist a good discount either.

My online site for Skinsceuticals/Obagi had a discount, so I purchased backups for a few skincare products

BB had 25% off & I purchased several lipstick replacements...some of mine were really old...and I also got another Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer. 

Aveda: 20% off & free shipping, so purchased my Shampure s&c and the candle w/ same scent.

OPI polishes at ULTA 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  This is the best time to stock up on your favorites.  Enjoy your piurchases.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  This is the best time to stock up on your favorites.  Enjoy your piurchases.  

Enjoy yours, too @Katcat1 . Happy Holidays. 

Respected Contributor

Silk Therapeutics C Advance Serum.   Black Friday price,  40% off.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Lorac Pro 4 palette (the regular size, not the Mega Pro).  It's half price at Ulta right now.  Also got a trio of mini Body Shop body butters half price.

Got a few things from Sephora.  The Violet Voss Sugar Crystals palette was on sale, as well as the Natasha Denona mini Lila palette.

Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Went in a L'Occitane shop and bought the nice Almond gift set for a Christmas present.  

Honored Contributor

The e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer is pretty fab I must say!  The texture of the product is like a dry cream sort of thing, but not powdery, it's hard to explain. I actually applied it using a flat-top buki and my brush felt completely dry afterwards...weird. You don't need much at all. Made my skin very smooth and it also seemed to blur out pores and fine lines, too. Gave my skin a satin look, not matte or shiny...just right. The primer is said to be a very close dupe for Tatcha's Silk Canvas Balm. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Went in a L'Occitane shop and bought the nice Almond gift set for a Christmas present.  

@MarthaStewardess   The same set Q offered? Would love to compare pricing.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I compared prices the other day at Nordstrom v. QVC.  I was looking at beauty items on sale and they had this product that is for the face (lifts the face I guess), anyway Nordstrom had it for $20 less.

kindness is strength