Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 11/22/19

Hi Beauties,  Black Friday is next week!  Hard to believe.  I did not do that much shopping but still purchased:

Fresh Life body lotion w/vitamins C & E

Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm

Share your Beauty purchases and have a great weekend.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 11/22/19

I bought some Quo by Orly nail polishes from Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. I don't know if the collab is ending as the sales associate didn't know but all of the Quo nail polishes are on clearance for $5.99 CDN each. I recommend getting the nail strengtheners like the Quo CC cream nail polish. It's similar in color to OPI's Bubble Bath Nail Envy but without the formaldehyde in it. So far I'm impressed with this nail polish. I think maybe that people would overlook it in the stores due to the CC cream name on it - I think it's a dumb name since there's no CC cream in the product at all.

I also bought a couple of gifts on clearance - two Maybelline Temptations eyeshadow and highlighter palettes. 

Also I want to try some waterproof drugstore mascaras so I bought two from Covergirl, one from Maybelline, and one from L'Oreal. Waterproof mascaras make it easier for me to have curled lashes for some reason.

And lastly I bought some Vanilla Bean Noel scented mists, candles, and body washes. This seasonal fragrance is my favorite vanilla scent - I don't like most of the fragrances in Bath and Body Works except this one and a couple others.

Honored Contributor

where is everyone?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My TJMAX finds on my Post. That it for now Cat Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I ordered a couple of new things from Ulta and the package arrived last night so I haven't tried anything out yet.

I ordered their set of 16 lip products that is out for the holidays, liquid lipstick, glitter topcoats, etc, a serum from the Ordinary, Ascorbic Acid and Alpha Arbutin, to see if it will help ighten the dark spots on my face, and a gel moisturizer from Revolution skincare. 

I've noticed lately that even when I moisturize at night I wake up in the morning and  my skin feels tight and dry. I'm hoping this new  moisturizer will help. 

Honored Contributor

the Beekman Boys set of 4 perfumes-------very nice------

Esteemed Contributor

I made an Ulta order.

I got a dermaplaning device that was on sale.  My mom asked for one for Christmas, so I got that crossed off my list.

I also got the Juvia's Place Warrior 3 eyeshadow palette, a Real Techniques blush brush, and some other odds and ends.  I have not had the chance to try any of this stuff yet.  Hope I like it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org