Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 11/15/19

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  Hope you are keeping warm and shopping.  I purchased:

A set of three body lotions by philosophy that I can divide up for stocking stuffers on sale.

I bought another philosophy skin tint since I like it so much.

How about you?  Are you doing any personal or holiday beauty shopping?  Enjoy your weekend, Beauties.  Cat Very Happy

P.S.  I noticed that Origins is offering free shpg. and gift wrap on their holiday sets.  Sets start at $9 and go up.  FYI

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 11/15/19

I ordered a Mac lip gloss in what I hope is the perfect color, fingers crossed. 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a couple of Rimmel frosted creamy lipsticks, one in shade 84 which is an amethyst shade and 86 which is a limited edition plum shade.

I also bought a Catrice Prisma Chroma lipstick in 30, a frosted orchid shade.

(I also did some decluttering of makeup that has expired.) 

Honored Contributor

I ordered those flavored lip glosses from philosophy and that Tat Brow that's new.

Honored Contributor

I got the dpHue vinegar rinse for hair. I love that stuff. 
Estee Lauder cleansing balm (staple for me)

Marc Jacobs gel eyeliner in cobalt 

Esteemed Contributor

I re-started an auto-ship with Amara Beauty for their Vitamin C serum and Retinol Cream.  After using this brand exclusively for 2 years, they changed their name and some of their formulas.  I'm sure they're the same quality, etc, but I took some time off to try other products.  I don't like it when a company makes changes.    

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I got olive green and copper colored eyeliners, banila cleansing balm (best I've ever tried), Korres spray body butter/shower gel kit, Philosophy fresh cream wam cashmere layering set, Korres lip oil set.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm starting to sweat thinking of all that I purchased ....    I don't think I remember everything, but here goes some.....

I bought 2 sets of a 4 pc Josie Maran special with the full size Argan Oil, full size Face Butter, Black Oil mascara (which I use as a lash conditioner under my mascara), and lip butter in a gorgeous red, all for $57 a kit.  Amazing buy.

I bought 5 Laura Mercier lipsticks (she makes RED like no one else ...  true red or blue red)

I bought 2 Lancome lip pencils

and I think a few other things.  I really need to take a break!

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 , don't feel so bad, I happend to visit the Chanel counter at Macy's yesterday.  Their color cosmetics are so beautiful and pigmented I get sucked right in!  I bought a touch up compact with creme blush, concealer and highlighter (for my purse and travel - one compact instead of three separate items to carry), their relatively new Le Beige foundation and a lipstick.  I don't want to tell you what I spent, but I came away with a boat load of samples!  

Those little black velvet pouches get me every time!  Since I can't afford Chanel clothing or purses, the makeup will have to satisfy my (unreasonable) desire for luxury!

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10   Many, many years ago when I was in my mid 20's, I was hooked on a Chanel lipstick.  It was a red/orange color and oh, so beautiful.  Chanel does have beautiful makeup.  One of these days I am going to splurge and buy another lipstick.

kindness is strength