Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 10/18/19

Hi Beauties,   Have you noticed that HOLIDAY gift sets are available with some companies.  I noticed Fresh has their gift sets and Origins.

I purchased:

Citron de Vigne body lotion by Fresh.  I love this scent and the lotion with vitamins C and E.

How about you?  Did you make any beauty purchases?

Enjoy your weekend.  We are nearing full color for fall in my area.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 10/18/19

I got an email from Ulta for 20% off so I purchased the following:

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo

MAC lip pencil in Spice

Olivia Garden Heatpro Thermal Round Brush size 1 1/2" round barrel

I wanted to order the PUR powder foundation but my skin is still somewhat tan from the summer sun and beginning to fade, so not sure of what color to pick.  I would have gone with the Medium w/pink undertones - but I think I need to actually see the colors in the store.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I bought the UD vice lipstick duo and the Beekman Morning Mist Bounty Box as a gift. 

I'm hoping the soap collection is gender friendly as described as it is a gift for my daughter's fiance.  The lipsticks are for me, test driving a new red Wrath and their what they describe as the most popular shade of the line Backtalk.  We'll see....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have not made any beauty purchases in a while, so I thought I’d catch up. Got a terrific nude lipstick, #620, Julianna’s Nide, from L’Oreal, a rose lipliner from a Sephora kiosk (Sephora brand), and best deal was the Lug Trolley, but I got a steal on Amazon as they are offering some of the colors on $9 off clearance. I’m a prime member so I got free shipping to boot. Also bought 4 bars of goats milk soap from my favorite place, Goat’s Milk Stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Tocca Stella hair mist fragrance set that also contained a perfume rollerball and a hand cream from the Sephora in the Miracle Mile Mall in Las Vegas last week. This is the 3rd set I've bought since it's cheaper to buy the gift set then the hair mist (which is like a cologne spray) separately. I also bought my daughter some facial oil from that Sephora too and I also bought a Shiseido sunscreen SPF 38 from T.J. Maxx in Las Vegas. Back home I bought a couple of very nice Essence lip glosses in pinky nude shades. I already had the matching bullet nude lipsticks.

I looked at Holiday gift sets while I was in Vegas but wasn't interested in them at all. My daughter is more into clean skin care than color cosmetics so I may just give her a Sephora gift card for Christmas instead of buying anything there.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

From my local Ulta

DevaCurl No-Poo Original zero lather cleansing conditioner. I've used this for years.

CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water - I use micellar water to clean my makeup brushes in the morning. Squeeze some out on a microfiber cloth and swipe my brush back and forth till it's clean. This is the first time I've bought this brand, but I like the other products I've used from CeraVe.

Cetaphil cleansing cloths, for my travel kit to clean makeup brushes.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!

Honored Contributor

Nothing this week!!