Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week ending 1/31/2020

Hi Beauties,  One month down and 11 to go!  I hope you all had a good week.

I purchased:

Purse size Fresh Life perfume

That's it for me.  Share your purchases and have a wonderful weekend.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 1/31/2020

Revlon HD Gel Lipcolor.   New, sealed.  $2 Big Lots

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

This week I bought a second Essence Beloved blush. This is a new satin shade that reminds me of the discontinued Babydoll blush by Essence.

I also bought some Joe Fresh and Real Techniques makeup sponges on clearance.

I bought a new Covergirl Exhibitionist lipgloss in the shade 180 Cheeky. This is pinky nude shade that's similar in color to the Covergirl Melting Pout Vinyl Wow liquid lipstick in the shade 210 Kiss Kiss.

I also bought a second NYX Professional #39 half fan makeup brush and also a couple of Innisfree Aloe Vera sheet masks. Walmart Canada carries this brand in some of their stores.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems I got all kinds of things...one is a new anma facial massage ala Jane Mann. Her explanations are quite intriguing. I already have the Jamie roller, and I can see now why that thing works so nicely. 

Ready to Wear lipsticks, and restocking Devita C serum.

"What's a weekend?" (Maggie Smith's Cousin Violet character)

But yes, have a nice one!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hard to believe it is the end of January! Weather has been mild here in MD. I know that winter is still coming though! We can still get some nasty snowstorms through March.

This week I purchased

Clinique: Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm: Rosy Poly Rosy

Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel: On special last weekend at the Q. I have the Bliss peel pads, which I like, but of course I always have to try something new.

I think tonight I'm going to do a spot check of the lancer peel tonight.

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies: Trying to do a "no buy" on makeup/skincare until I use up some accumulated stock. I did however, purchase a new shampoo and conditioner...Pantene Moisturizing S&C, sulfate free w/ rose water. It has a gentle fragrance in the shower that disappears after hair is dry. 

Honored Contributor

Lancome Teint Idole Foundation-love it!

Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara-Mini

Lancer TSV-loving so far!

Tarte  Shapetape Concealer

Mini Anastasia Brow Wiz

Also going to Ulta tomorrow to buy Hair Color......

Trusted Contributor

This does not count...but I want to buy Q's special deal on the Moxie lip-gloss.  However, I looked through the forum posts and found one that said there was a lot of peppermint oil in it which burned her lips.  I'm on the fence.

Oh.  I did buy another pot of the Perlier honey face cream I use. Love that stuff.

Respected Contributor

I bought Prada Candy perfume spray and Benefit They're Real mascara primer.  Makes a nice natural look on an almost no makeup Sunday when worn by itself.  I also received Skinn facial exfoliating pads but after reading the directions they will have to go back. I don't have 15-20 minutes to sit around waiting for the product to absorb before finishing my routine!  Should have paid better attention when purchasing.  The pitfalls of late night shopping.