Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week ending 1/3/2020

@Katcat1 wrote:

@wilma   No 7 has great products so I hope it works out for you.  I use one of their eye creams and like it very much.  I was using a day time moisturizer by No 7 and turned around and stopped offering it.  I was so disappointed.

@Katcat1 

I have heard some good things about this brand so I was willing to give this a try. An eye cream is easy enough to work into my existing product routine. 

Trusted Contributor

I received the second of my AD Josie Maran Resurface & Hydrate Argan Kit this week.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the "Who Runs The World: Squirrels" set from Too Faced.  

I used a 20% off coupon and got cash back using Rakuten, so it was less than $40.

Woo hoo!!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

After making the sweeping statement that I would live off my beauty stash this year I went ahead and ordered a NuFace mini, as my jawline really needs some work and so does my neck.I also orderd Nassif's neck cream duo from HSN as I no longer feel happy with my Perricone cream.  All of a sudden my neck looks wrinkly in the crook of it. I see it in the reflection of my iPhone and it's horrifying.  I think it's the fault of weight loss.  I hope these two things will make an improvement.  If not, back they will go!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I got the "Who Runs The World: Squirrels" set from Too Faced.  

I used a 20% off coupon and got cash back using Rakuten, so it was less than $40.

Woo hoo!!!

I received my kit.  The gold stuff is flaking off the bag.  So sad.  😢

Will try to find a gold marker to touch up where the gold has flaked off.  Hope that will work.  Emailed Too Faced about it...and the fact that they do not include a shipping number with their shipping emails...and the fact that the bag is all misshapen because they jammed all the products into the bag instead of letting them be separate.  Hopefully will hear back soon, but they will probably just send me a coupon code or something, which doesn't fix my bag.

::sigh::

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org