Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 8/9/19

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.  I purchased the following:

No 7 Tinted Moisturizer

Maybelline's new Snapscara mascara in bold brown (5 shades are available and it is washable)

Enjoy your weekend and stay cool. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 8/9/19

I bought a travel size Marcelle face cleanser in a tube.

I also bought a travel size Shiseido sunscreen cream but found it too thick for my face so I gave it away. I prefer a watery lotion or gel consistency in sunscreens as they are easier to spread and to me work better under foundation or a BB cream.

I also bought a L'Oreal magic dry shampoo. I am currently using a Pantene dry shampoo but it leaves a white residue. We'll see if the L'Oreal which promises no white residue lives up to that or not.

I also bought a Clairol Professional hair color as I've used this about 4 years ago and am going to give it another try to do root touchups on my gray roots.

And lastly I bought an orchild duochrome shimmer nail polish - Sally Hansen Insta Dri in the shade 448 Fig Flash. I also bought a matching lip gloss by Almay, a Goddess Gloss in the shade 400 Rainbow which is also a shimmer orchid shade. Both the nail polish and lip gloss are fairly sheer and take a couple of coats to build up any color.

Honored Contributor

@TY  Neutrogena has a facial sunscreen in a small bottle and more liquid form.  It is strictly for the face.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Where are you girls?  Do you think I should only post this every 2 weeks instead of weekly?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Doll 10 eyeliners-set of 3

skin eyeliners [set of 3]

method body wash

tresseme'mousse

makeup sponges

sea buckthorn oil capsules

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

Perlier TS from HSN; plus  face cream and serum.

Respected Contributor

I purchased Perlier's Carribean Vanila Hand Cream Set from HSN.  And I purchased the Beekman TSV from QVC.  I think I am set with bath and body product for a long time now.