Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 4/2/20

Hi Beauties,  I hope you are keepiing busy at home and staying safe and I hope you had a great week.  I purchased:

Beekman facial wipes -- 6 packs with all different scents.  30 wipes to each pack.

Share your purchases and have a wonderful weekend.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 4/2/20

Purchased the new Beekman Tsv in the seasonal AD.  Looking forward to it.

Respected Contributor

Just yesterday I ordered PUR 4-in-1 pressed powder foundation from Ulta's 21 days of beauty. I've been wanting to try it for ages, and it was half price yesterday. I hope I like it. 

Honored Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

Just yesterday I ordered PUR 4-in-1 pressed powder foundation from Ulta's 21 days of beauty. I've been wanting to try it for ages, and it was half price yesterday. I hope I like it. 

Hope you share your thoughts after you've had a chance to use it @rnmom .  I've heard good things about this product.

Regular Contributor

I have this product and use it with the chisel brush that is made to go with it.  It's very easy to control, gives medium coverage, and doesn't settle into my pores.  I use the golden medium, which is a good match for my skin tone.  I often swirl the brush into the PUR bronzer along with the foundation to give myself an added glow.  I find that that works well and gives my skin a little bit of a "pick up".

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beauties,  My days are running together.  I thought it was Friday.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I treated myself to Phil Amazing Grace Bergamot fragrance, got a very good deal on Ebay. 

Contributor

Going to be honest, I have gone berserk on the shopping in the past two weeks.  I signed up for the Billie shave club for me and my fifteen-year-old daughter.  Finally received all the Tweak'd haircare stuff I had purchased.  Plus, I bought some Glamglow Superserum and am getting ready to hit the Ulta 21 Days to see if I want anything.  Being a mental health therapist working from home means my life hasn't changed all that much, but the topics with my clients definitely have.  I usually am not this prolific with my shopping but this felt kind of fun.