Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 3/27/20

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.

I purchased the following:

One lipstick from Color the World

This is not really a beauty item but an important one.  Face Mask in black that protects against bacteria, virus, allergens, etc.

Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend inside. Since you will be inside you can enjoy creating new looks with your makeup.  Cat Very HappyHeart  Below is a picture of what my cat looks like.  She is a Blue Mink Tonkinese and so sweet.  Her name is Ava Ming.  She will be 13 on April 15.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 3/27/20

Hi @Katcat1 - how are you?

I stocked up on my favorites before this 'Stay at Home' order started, so probably won't make any new purchases for several weeks.   But I'm sure glad to see you're keeping this thread going.  

Stay safe!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1- Here's a recent purchase from HSN.  This is Clinique's "Twinkle Trio" and I was able to purchase when they had it on sale for 14.75 with free shipping.  It's back to regular pricing now. 

Clinique.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I started another thread on this and no one seemed interested.  This is my beauty purchase of the week and I love it.  I just wanted to share this with other white, gray, or blonde haired beauties.  

It is a winner!

20200327_094334.jpg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a couple things when Nordstrom had 25% off my faves that I've never seen priced so low.

Moroccan Oil Styling Cream

Jo Malone Nectarine and Honey perfume 

And to quote the Mayor of Chicago "for God's sake, stay home"

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm expecting my company will be laying people off, so I'm only buying essentials at this time.

I'm shopping my stash, instead. I have a cabinet full of 8-0z bottles of Philosophy 3-in-1 in different scents and used them to refill my hand soap dispensers for years. Now that I'm washing my hands so often, I'm refilling every 2 weeks, so I'm getting to try all kinds of scents. Today I'll be refilling the kitchen with White Pear.

I'm also using a LOT of body butter right now. I have tubs and tubs of Josie Maran Body Butter and am using it after every hand washing.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Michael Todd derma planing device. It's going to be delivered today. Gotta keep that peach fuzz down, even if I'm just at home. I can't stand the way it feels or looks. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the new mascara from CG , the Exhibionist Censored. I have not used it as I’m currently using one from Milani. 

I also got 2 of the new ELF 4 pan palettes in the colors Truffles and Rose Water. These are such good quality and they are $3!!   

Have a a great week everyone! 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Glamlite Cake Palette. 🎂🌈

Cake Palette – Glamlite

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@tototwo   How kind of you to ask.  I am back to normal about 95% (I still have a slight cough).  I hope you are doing well but just make sure you stay safe and distance yourself from others if you go out.

kindness is strength