Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 3/13/2020

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all are doing well.  As for me, I am very sick with Bronchitis.  Anyway I did manage to purchase:

Color the World lipsticks - Huntress and Heartfelt.

Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend. Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 3/13/2020

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all are doing well.  As for me, I am very sick with Bronchitis.  Anyway I did manage to purchase:

Color the World lipsticks - Huntress and Heartfelt.

Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend. Cat Very HappyHeart

I just got some Complexion Rescue and bare minerals blush from Zulily.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I hope you feel better soon, @Katcat1. 💐

I ordered the Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation.  I think they may be discontinuing this one; not sure.  I've had it on my wish list for awhile after trying a sample of it.  Now it's on sale at Ulta and my shade has been out of stock at Sephora for quite some time.  Figured I would get one bottle, as I know I like it.

Also ordered a Jack Black lip balm with SPF in it. 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 -I am sorry that you are feeling sickly and hope that you feel better soon!

I ordered a couple of things from Ulta: hairspray, Pacifica shampoo, a hair serum from Naturally G4U to see if will help my receeding hairline a bit, a small SPF stick from Pacifica to try this summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bargain shopper that I am, I had a coupon for $5-off 2 CeraVe products.  Walgreen's had all their CeraVe on sale for BOGO $5-off.   So with their BOGO and my coupon combined, I bought my usual CeraVe PM Moisturizer and Cleanser very cheap.  Yay! 

@Katcat1~  Happy Healing!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Sorry to hear your so sick. Best Wishes! No new beauty purchases for me.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, i treated myself to the Guava anniv set from Korres on HSN, great deal with the 20% off coupon. 

Honored Contributor

got Korres vitality oil-- so nice!!! 

Valued Contributor

So sorry you have been sick, KatCat!  Hope you are feeling better.
I purchased the Bumble & Bumble invisible oil primer.  I haven’t received it yet, but I am hoping it helps my dry, thinning and somewhat frizzy hair.  I use a few volumizing products, and they seem to dry out my hair further.  😳 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 3 Clinique "60 seconds to standout" makeup kits at Hudson's Bay department stores as I have a couple of birthday presents to send to my sisters and they both like Clinique and so do I. The kits have an eyeshadow quad in warm neutral shades, a mini mascara, and a mid sized chubby lipstick in the shade super strawberry.

I also bought a tube of Live Clean aloe vera gel, 2 Clairol boxes of root touchup in 5 medium brown and a box if L'Oreal Preference hair color in 50 medium neutral brown.