Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 2/28/20

Hi Beauties,  We have a Feb. 29 this year!  I hope you have been busy buying those beauty bargains.  This is what I purchased:

Acure Juice Cleanse Supergreens & Adaptogens Shampoo

Maybelline Temptations Mascara - It was never adversied online as washable.  I do not like washable mascara as it clumps.  This is going back.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  My area is going up to the 50's Sunday and Monday.  I believe Spring is just around the corner.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 2/28/20

Happy leap year! I actually splurged and ordered the new Guerlain foundation since I tried a sample and liked it. It should be here tomorrow from Sephora. 

Honored Contributor

Beauties,  I washed my hair with the new shampoo from Acure that I mentioned above.  It is outstanding.  If you have color treated hair, or your hair is dry from the environment or blow drying, you have to buy this shampoo.  Once you rinse the suds away you will feel the hydration in your hair.  Your hair will feel like silk once it dries.  It is quite amazing.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I purchased the Jackie Aina X ABH pallete and the Huda Beauty Amethyst Obessions mini pallete during a Sephora sale. I heard good things about both and decided to take a chance. So far, so good! 

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Hi KatCat that shampoo sounds great . i will have to check that one out . I purchased samples of Alima Pure satin mineral foundation. I am 56 with still oily acne prone skin and with warmer weather coming  I like this powder over sunscreen . They have sample kits but I like to buy a few individual samples ($1.75 each )  ( they have about 40 shades ) before I purchase a full size . I also purchased another Senna sketch a brow pencil in Ash Brown . I have dark brown hair with silver on the sides and crown , and love this pencil . Have a lovely weekend !

Honored Contributor

Nothing this week------

Honored Contributor

I have had the Oloplex #5 treatment conditioner for awhile. I received a 20% discount at Sephora and ordered the Oloplex shampoo #3 & conditioner #4. It's been forever since my hair was this shiny, no frizz and in great shape. Highly recommend to everyone, all hair types.