Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 2/17

Happy Friday, Beauties.

It is 58 in Chicagoland.  Hard to believe and going up to 66 this weekend and early next week.

I went into Target for something else but ended up with No 7 beautiful skin day cream SPF 15.  It was on sale with a 10% discount.  I was looking for a new day creme.  How about you?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 2/17

Trying some new Kerastase shampoo, conditioner, serum. Just arrived this afternoon so looking forward to my shower tomorrow. I also ordered the Jane Iredale bb cream from Evine. I couldn't decide between fair and light so I ordered both. I'll use one or the other, or mix the two to get the right shade (as I often do.) in the market for some new hairspray but can't decide what to get.
Honored Contributor

Purchased today at Ulta 

Urban Decay Nocturnal Vice lipstick in Fireball shade and the lip pencil Interrogate

Both are coral orange pink to my eyes.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Powder Foundation in Medium Natural -- 1/2 price sale

Free Lancôme travel size Cils Booster XL mascara primer -- they were out of the Urban Decay deluxe tube of Perversion mascara

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

KatCit1,

I didn't purchase anything this week. I was tempted, but stayed strong. I have been trying to use up the stuff I have on hand.

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller's new Quench and Thirst Liquid Foundation, Eve Pearl's tsv in medium, and Peter Thomas Roth's Cucumber mask and Cucumber eye mask.  Yes I bought alot, lol lol lol

Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics celebration illumination. I want to see how it works as a setting powder over the serum foundation. The bye bye under illumination concealer. I also got the bye bye lines when the had the 4 pay the other day. I also ordered the sweet peach eye pallet tonight. No more makeup for me for a very long time lol.
Esteemed Contributor

This week I bought a couple of lipsticks that are being discontinued in Canada - L'Oreal Pop Balm 518 Tender Mauve. This is a glossy balm with very little scent. It's a muted soft rosy mauve shade.

I also bought the Clinique Crayola collaboration chubby lip balm in the raspberry shade Razzmatazz. This is a limited edition.

Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez supersize velvet mosquite shampoo & conditioner & the serum...cotton rounds...Sally Hanson Miracle Gel in Regal Rose...Sally Hanson Big Shiny Top Coat!