Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 10/4/19

Hi Beauties,  I hope you have been busy shopping.  I picked up a real bargain at Nordstrom Rack for under $20.

swivel mirror on stand 10x on one side and the other is a regular mirror

Fall weather is here so get out that extra moisturizer!  Have a fun weekend.

Cat Very HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 10/4/19

Hi, @Katcat1 !  I just received a set of 5 Lancome eyeliners from HSN, which I bought with a 20% off coupon.  All my other eyeliners are Mally, Geller, BareMinerals and are well past their prime.  I’d gotten a Lancome liner in a kit and decided to try the colors.  I’m looking forward to cleaning out the old stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some Shiseido color cosmetic items at Winners in Canada. I know that department stores and drugstores in Canada that sell prestige cosmetics will send makeup that is being discontinued or is close to its expiration date back to the vendor brand and for a while I've suspected that is the case with the Canadian drugstore chain Shoppers Drug Mart sending prestige makeup back to their vendors as I never see them on clearance at that drugstore chain.

Anyway one of the mascaras had an SDM sensor security sticker on the box. I didn't buy that one since it was a waterproof mascara but I did buy a regular black mascara, a bronzer, and a concealer in light. I bought a couple of lipsticks to give to my mom.

I regularly see Shiseido products showing up at Winners or T.J. Maxx and Marshalls in the U.S. That is where I have bought my Shiseido sunscreens and tinted CC creams this past year.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Friday morning, ladies!

Yesterday I went to Walmart for something else, but wandered over to the makeup aisles... how did that happen?   I bought Maybelline Snapscara in Bold Brown, and Maybelline Tattoo eyeliner in Navy.  I need to toss some of my old, old pencil eyeliners - and I always switch mascara every 3 months.  I haven't used either of these yet, so no reviews.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I bought another Tria ADL...my first one is old and seems to be losing it's power. New one is so much better.

Respected Contributor

I just received Carol's Daughter Shampoo/Conditioner Set from HSN.  

I also picked up a Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer from Target this week from their Beauty Deal (50% off a certain item each day).

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  What is a Tria ADL?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee  What is a Tria ADL?

@Katcat1 

It's a facial laser device used to reduce lines and wrinkles...stimulates collagen in the skin. ADL stands for 'Age Defying Laser'.

Honored Contributor

Not one thing--------wow!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm gearing up for vacation next week so I got a few things. Got a Lancôme SPF 50 primer/moisturizer, also a mini of my beloved Brazilian bum bum cream to take with me, and a luxe play box with some minis I may take with me too. Vacay here I come!