Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases week end 10/11/19

Hi Beauties,  I made the following purchases:

EO shower gel in Rose & Lemon

EO shower gel in Grapefruit & Mint

Both are made with essential oils for their scents.  

Share your purchases and have a wonderful weekend.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases week end 10/11/19

Josie Maran Mascara set of 5 & 2 of her treat & glow kit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I learned an expensive lesson....I've been on a recent search for that perfect-perfect shade of lip - Nars, Shiseido, Mac, etc., etc. Then this week picked up a Maybelline. All my "high street" brands now repose in the out-of-favor drawer.

Also, got a WEN body cream for facial moisturizer. I do like his ingredients, and my face & neck are quite happy with the tuscan pear. (He called it etruscan or Tuscany pear?? I don't know, but something funny!)

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Well, I learned an expensive lesson....I've been on a recent search for that perfect-perfect shade of lip - Nars, Shiseido, Mac, etc., etc. Then this week picked up a Maybelline. All my "high street" brands now repose in the out-of-favor drawer.

Also, got a WEN body cream for facial moisturizer. I do like his ingredients, and my face & neck are quite happy with the tuscan pear. (He called it etruscan or Tuscany pear?? I don't know, but something funny!)

@Harpa  I also love Maybelline lipsticks.  Beautiful shades!

Honored Contributor

Got my Oct beauty box from dermstore--lots of goodies----

Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Maybelline........... I bought a Maybelline Snapcara mascara in Bold Brown.   I'm wearing it for the first time today - wish me luck!   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Just bought lots of Clinique products this morning from Macy's to take advanatage of Gift with Purchase and Bonus Buy.  I got the big 15 lip kit, and then the Clinique's Fan Favorite (which is the bonus buy), and then I got the GWP and a skin care gift and the tote for free.  I think it is a great buy.  I am giving most of it to my mom for Christmas gift.

Respected Contributor

Nothing this week. I'm going to an Indie Nail Polish event in San Antonio this weekend and I've been saving for some limited edition event polishes.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo  I own it too in the brown.  One thing though, I have to wipe the brush before I apply it to my lashes as it is very wet.  I don't think I like the water formula and will not purchase this particular one again.  However, I do like Maybelline mascaras.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I purchased the huge size Aveda Shampure Shower Wash, Cerave (tub), and some more Lavender essential oil...can never have too much.