Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases this week; 2/10

@JudyL 

Hi, I purchased Chanel Ultra Le Teint Velvet Blurring Smooth-Effect foundation.  This has a light to medium coverage.  I'll let you know how I like it.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

this week Ulta had Benefit BOGO on the mini sizes.  I got the mini benefit roller lash mascara.  I love it for a natural look.  

Also from Ulta, I bought all new hair combs.  I was trying to clean the combs I have but it really wasn't working.  The build up with BUILT UP!  I tried soaking them and running them through the dishwasher.  They still looked kinda blah.  I bought a couple detanglers and a teasing comb.  

My Philosphy from their site came this week-- Falling Love body spritz.  With Valentine's coming it seemed appropriate.  :-) 

Valued Contributor

I really love Lancome Renergie Lift.but not the price and on a whim did a google search for dupes. Neutrogena Peptide Contour cream which is 24.99 vs.109.00 was listed and it is fantastic. Already seeing results in two weeks of jowls/jawline, marrinette lines and improvement of my lined decollette from too much beach time. I am using the Neutrogena Lift Serum.

Also my favorite original SuperSalono hairdryer died and could't find the exact one and almost got the Dyson until I read about the Shark dryer. It is great and dries my thick hair quickly. Get at Bed Bath and Beyond and use their coupons!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@naturalfan 

I was happy with the amt of glow in the Hydromanic foundation.  I don't want much either, just enough not to look completely matte.  But, I couldn't find a shade match with this foundation.

I was pleased with the look of this foundation too.  I was afraid it would be too sparkly but it's not at all, just a bit "glowy".   I am going to purchase it in the next shade up.  The one I got is OK for now but it will be too light for me as we get to spring and summer.