I ordered Julep no brush blush & highlighter

Philosophy skin tint w/ brush

IT new blush,bronzer/highlight kit

Bare Minerals new eye palette

Philosophy 3 piece Summer Grace kit.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases for week end 4/21/17

[ Edited ]

I recently received Laura Geller's Kajal Eyeliner Pencils in black, brown and blue, I really like these (so far) much more long wearing than all the others I've tried.  Received Dr. Denese's Lipid Oil, only used a few times so will have to see what results will be.

Honored Contributor

I ordered Baby Foot from GMA deals and steals.

Today at CVS I finally got a Milani rose blush in romantic rose. They're always out of it and I wanted to try it. Also got another Skinfix hand cream, love that so much. And Caress exfoliating body wash (buy 1 get 1 free), Elnett hair spray . I had $7 extra bucks and a 25% off regular price items coupon-saved a ton...purchased some non beauty items too.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

I purchased Maybelline's Colorsensational Lipsticks in Brown Blush and Lust for Blush.  

I have always been a Revlon Lipsticks girl, but I recently ventured into Mabelline and is really happy with their colors.  

Esteemed Contributor

This week I have changed my skin care routine because of continual flaking skin in my T-zone. Thank you to the community member who suggested that it could be seborretic dermatitis and to use dandruff shampoo to wash my face and to the other community member who suggested that I do less dermaplaning. Anyway after about a week the skin on my face looks a lot better and there's a lot less flaking. My complexion has changed after menopause -- it used to be acne prone oily skin but it has normalized except the T-zone which still can be oily.

So purchases this past week or two:

A travel size bottle of Head and Shoulders shampoo to use to wash my face in the shower.

A travel size Tatcha cleansing oil and cleansing rice powder from Sephora. I already have the travel size rice powder but I decided to try the cleansing oil too. I bought this before the VIB sale though. I use this when I'm washing my face at the sink.

I was also at Winners today and saw a full size Tatcha cleansing oil. As it is nearly $20 cheaper than Sephora's price I decided to buy it.

A bottle of Ogx body oil. You can use this spray oil in the shower which is what I've been doing. I bought this at London Drugs in the body wash section. I haven't seen this at other stores.

A bottle of B. Kamins exfoliating body scrub. This is a creamy formula that contains rice brans scrub. I figure I would use it on my face once in a while and use it on my body. in the shower. I bought this at Winners.

A bottle of glycolic wipe off lotion. I will use this as a cleanser once in a while too. I didn't read the instructions and thought this was a leave on product when I bought it at Winners. I may toss this one though, not sure.

Honored Contributor

Sephora --

Urban Decay Razor Sharp liquid eyeliner in Deep End & Perversion shades

Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream with the Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel

Nest Midnight Fleur Body Cream

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday!   I can go for weeks and not buy anything beauty-wise, but last week I went a little crazy

Ordered 2 more jars of Avon's DFC

Big "Buy 3, Get 3 Free" sale at BBW so bought 3 for me and 3 for husband (plus, I had a 20%-off coupon!)

Nail Tech nail strengthener at Beauty Brands

Trip to Walmart:

CereVe day moisturizer and foaming cleanser (never used CereVe before; great comments on this board)

Replacement L'oreal Million Lashes mascara

Replacement CG face primer for combo skin

Cutex Nail Polish Remover, non-acetone

Revlon Nail Polish in a blushing beige (don't remember the name)

(I don't use anything fancy or expensive - just the basics for me)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Ellen Tracey  blush/bronzer pallette for $4 from Marshalls

has about 8 colors