Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases for week end 1/6/17

@willdob3 wrote:

@febe1 - Yes, I do enjoy the sport of shopping - very much! 

I did my best to talk myself out of the Sweet Peach palette. I read detailed reviews on a couple blogs, checked out the swatches, read a lot of reviews... And I ended up ordering it last night anyway. Free shipping and 17% off at HSN.

I generally avoid big palettes because I only like one or two shades but  I really think I will use all of these colors. I've been buying more palettes in the past year & have been finding ones with more shades I like. I purchased the Too Faced Funfetti palette and use all of the shades in it. Makes me feel good about the purchase.

Good choice, @willdob3. Very natural tones for day and darker for evening. I recently got Two Faced powder brow pencil. Really nice and easy to apply.

I used my 17% to get Dr. Graf's Retinol hand cream/body cream/and wash. I've been wanting to try a retinol hand cream. It was $35., so the l7% was a nice coupon. Couldn't let it pass by. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@febe1 - Yes, I do enjoy the sport of shopping - very much! 

I did my best to talk myself out of the Sweet Peach palette. I read detailed reviews on a couple blogs, checked out the swatches, read a lot of reviews... And I ended up ordering it last night anyway. Free shipping and 17% off at HSN.

I generally avoid big palettes because I only like one or two shades but  I really think I will use all of these colors. I've been buying more palettes in the past year & have been finding ones with more shades I like. I purchased the Too Faced Funfetti palette and use all of the shades in it. Makes me feel good about the purchase.

Good choice, @willdob3. Very natural tones for day and darker for evening. I recently got Two Faced powder brow pencil. Really nice and easy to apply.

I used my 17% to get Dr. Graf's Retinol hand cream/body cream/and wash. I've been wanting to try a retinol hand cream. It was $35., so the l7% was a nice coupon. Couldn't let it pass by. Smiley Happy

This is such a pretty palette.  This one really draws me in.  And supposedly the new ones are more pigmented than the original release.  Let us know how you like it, @willdob3

Super Contributor

I got all of this today for $13.21.....and 2000 Points! That's why I like Ulta!20170107_201130.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A rose color lipstick from ELF I really like. I also purchased matrix cleansing conditioner for fine hair. smells like a spicey citrus  and really like it. they changed the formula. its now rich and creamy when before it was watery. I purchased  the new cleansing conditioner  from pantene thats menthol free and smells like the regular pantene poos, tried pantene dreamcare smooth and sleek  and the new herbal essences argan oil shampoo. Tressemme Color care Keratin smooth line with argan oil.  purchased 100% pure argan oil from shea moisture I really like and very cheap at ulta! 

I have issues with hair static in the winter and the matrix cleansing conditioner really  helps with this

Regular Contributor

I received my order of Beauty Bioscience 6 week treatment. Excited to try it, but also glad that I have that same amount of time to return it to HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

After Christmas, Shoppers Drug Mart puts their Quo brand of cosmetics holiday collection on clearance so I bought a contour palette and 2 matte eyeshadow palettes (one is for my daughter). I also bought 2 Marcelle kits on clearance that has a cleanser, cleansing cloths, an eye makeup remover and a moisturizer. Marcelle, a Canadian beauty brand, has no scent in it so I like their cleansers very much. I also bought a Marcelle concealer in the fair shade.