Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases for week end 1/6/17

Happy New Year, Beauties.  I only had one purchase but something I used years ago and decided to try again.  Well worth it.

Neutrogena Body Oil - Sesame scent

How about you?  What were your beauty purchases?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases for week end 1/6/17

[ Edited ]

I have a small Ulta order coming in. My last for 2016 and into 2017. Some brands were BOGO and 5x points then I had 5x points for being platinum on top of that. Needless to say, I got nearly as many points dollars back as what I spent. I'm saving up my points for later in the year when I get a coupon and find something I can't live without, especially since I'm dramatically cutting back on spending. Oh, and I bought a Bite Amarone lipstick pencil with a gift card from Christmas. It's a stunning color. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

More colors of Bobbi Brown eyeshadow crayonsticks.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Well, since you asked, I made my first purchase from Dr. Denese's site. I love her Omega-3 Cleansing Balm and Mask. It has not been available on QVC for awhile now. I went to her site and she was having a sale so I ordered three. While I was at it, I also ordered her Firming Facial Age Corrector Cream. I got a small size from QVC in one of their little kits. I liked it so thought I would get a larger size. There was free shipping on all of it and I expected it might take forever for the order to arrive. I was very pleasantly surprised as it was delivered lickity split!

That's my haul.

Honored Contributor

For me I purchased some Redken All Soft Shampoo and conditioner........I am taking a 30 day hiatus from WEN........Oh I also purchased BE Gen Nude Liquid lipcolor in Icon. I would not re-purchase this color because it is too much like the color of my lips, but I guess that is good when you want a natural nude look.......

Honored Contributor

Just one item for me this week. Ordered it last night.

Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Matte Eye Shadow Palette

Don't Budge" Waterproof Matte Cream Eye Shadows - Includes matte shades of peach, purple, brown and taupe

Luxe Waterproof Eyeliners -

• "Hazel Moss" - Olive green shade with shimmer
  • "Midnight Purple" - Purple with shimmer
  • "Navy Seal" - Matte navy blue

312-721- Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Matte Eye Shadow Palette

This will be my first time trying SKINN's eyeliners and cream eyeshadows. I hope I like them!

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely love the Neutrogena sesame oil and what a bargain it is in light of all the other oils being marketed now.  Also love the Rainbath original scent shower gel.

Speaking of something you used to use and decided to try again - I'm doing that with most of the Paul Mitchell styling products.  I was paying more to use Alterna and even some Nick Chavez products.  Back to Paul Mitchell and my hair looks healthier and better. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the DHC mascara which is  a new one for me, but Beautypedia rates it 5 star. I also bought an undereye highlighter (in peach) that is being discontinued. I had $14.00 worth of "points" that expired next week.

That's it for now. Four sample packets of a new serum will be included.  I love these for travel!

Trusted Contributor

This week, I spent a whopping $3 on E.L.F. makeup setting spray!

Also threw out some BB cream, liquid foundations and powder foundations that were slightly off colors for me.  But....just picked up a sample of a Chanel liquid foundation....I swear, it never ends, lol!  I'm always on the hunt for the 'perfect' foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Just one item for me this week. Ordered it last night.

Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Matte Eye Shadow Palette

Don't Budge" Waterproof Matte Cream Eye Shadows - Includes matte shades of peach, purple, brown and taupe

Luxe Waterproof Eyeliners -

• "Hazel Moss" - Olive green shade with shimmer
  • "Midnight Purple" - Purple with shimmer
  • "Navy Seal" - Matte navy blue

312-721- Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Matte Eye Shadow Palette

This will be my first time trying SKINN's eyeliners and cream eyeshadows. I hope I like them!

I think you will like Dimitri's eyeliners, @willdob3. I use them often. However, I am giving Doll 10 gel eyeliners in the subtle shades. The reviews were mixed: some loved; some hated. I'll take a chance. Smiley Happy