Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases for this week; 3/10/22

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL   Love my Tartlette in Bloom palette. Use it several days a week.

@Shanus - Was recently watching a couple YT videos where this palette was used and thought why did I give that away?  LOL  Not that I mind giving it to my DD, she loves it, but I can't remember what my reasoning was to think I wouldn't use it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@kate2357  - may I make a suggestion for your eye primer?  Have you tried Milani's eye primer?  I used to use Ulta's but switched and love the Milani one.  It's also a little less expensive and it works great.

@JudyL 

I appreciate the recommendation. I'm going to go into ULTA and take a look at a couple of items and see what I like. I don't send back my mistakes, so I need to go into the store and see if I can reduce my oops purchases. I also want to look at some of the Bobbie Brown cream eyeshadow sticks to see if there is a neutral color that might work for me. I don't want to give up on eye makeup yet, so I will keep trying. Thanks again for recommendation on th eye primer. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

All from eBay

Image 1 - BOBBI BROWN Metallic Eye Shadow Shade #VELVET PLUM 3 - 0.1fl oz - NIB

These are backups of colors I already have.  Too Faced has discontinued them Smiley Sad

1.jpg

2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I'm so glad you like the lip tint.  I had it on today (as most days) with this on top

1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Please let us know how you like it.  I bought the Dior foundation several months ago but sent it back and don't remember why.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@monicakm    It oxidized on me so it is going back.  However, the finish on the skin was very nice like you had nothing at all on your face.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Was intrigued and bought Black Snail eye cream (Korean) to try.  And splurged on radio frequency microneedling package.  Will see how that goes to build collagen.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Garnier micellar cleansing water- on sale

Tweak'd by Nature SS tribal chocolate rescue cream bucket-Beauty IQ steal

Birthday splurge: Halo layered hair extension.

Esteemed Contributor

Restocking: MD Complete Retinol and Retinol vitamin C, tea tree EO, Kaplan moisturizer, Carol's D. Goddess S&C

New acquisitions: Josie's 3 piece tsv (the body lotion w/ the lactic acid, which I'll just use as hand lotion; the milk I use as an extra face protection when I'm out there in the elements, and I guess I can make use out of the ss later on; also Laura's ethereal rose - I liked how she said it was initially made as an overall face color; It brow duo - I like a wider brow pencil, so will be trying this one

Honored Contributor

I got SKINN smudge sticks from HSN--good grief--they were at my door in a few days!! I LOVE the color Brazen---also bought a couple sample sizes of La Mer treatment lotion--had a small sample that I finally tried and OMgosh---what a nice product, but not sure I will pay $125 for the full size----