Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Week End 8/16

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  I have been using No 7 tinted moisturizer and all of a sudden it oxidized on me.  I purchased the following:

NYX BB cream - medium coverage, easy to apply, spf and a satin matte finish and oil-free.

Neutrogena Skin Anti-Aging Perfector - Tinted moisturizer with retinol and SPF.  Sheer coverage but somewhat buildable, dewy finish.

I am looking for a replacement for my No 7 or replacements.  I will report another one next week because I have not received it yet.  The above two are definitely keepers with different coverage.

Enjoy your weekend.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Week End 8/16

I was just online ordering and need to add to my above post.

EQ Body wash in Grapefruit/Mint no sulfates

Zum bar soap in Lavender/Mint

That's all.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Purchased 2 Color the World lipsticks.

Flawless

Flawless - 'Restoring vision across the globe'

Foxy

Foxy - 'Alzheimer's Awareness'

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

* Skintifique Cleanser P (facial micellar cleansing water) - Agrees with my sensitive skin. I don’t wear makeup, but it claims to remove makeup too.

* Delon Cotton Rounds - one side is textured. Good for extra exfoliation, but the textured layer can also be easily peeled off.

Respected Contributor

I was at Marshall's yesterday, and I got some Laura Geller Kits for a great deal!

I got the For the Love of the Chocolate Kit (7 piece) for only $12.  And I also got the Baked Basic Palette for only $9.

I put them in my gift closet for now. But I may end up keeping them to myself (after I use up the Laura Geller items I have right now).

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007, those were some great deals.  I'm headed to Marshall's this weekend.  DH needs cologne and I'm shopping for some clothes for an upcoming trip but I always wander the beauty section.  LOL

@Harpa, do you like those lipsticks?  My BFF ordered several but she's not used them yet.  I have a few on my list to purchase but I'm waiting for reviews.

@Katcat1, have you tried the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer?  I really love that stuff and I keep trying other foundations and going back to this.  Tarte is having Friends & Family sale right now too. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased some Strivectin products from Ebay, as I had been given a sample of one of their products and I really liked it, so I went on Ebay to try a couple more of theirproducts. A good way to try before spending the big bucks. So far I really like them......

I also purchased Elemis Restructing Pads, really like those as well....Want to try Elemis Night Cream next! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nothing this week------been thoroughly loving my Korres Olive Oil products tho---dang they are good !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Love the scent of my Aveda Shampure shampoo/conditioner. Used my Privilege Points to purchase the shower wash. Hey, Philosophy fans. This scent lasts and the entire bathroom smells wonderful all day. I have the Shampure lotion, too. The oil is next.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Harpa, do you like those lipsticks?  My BFF ordered several but she's not used them yet.  I have a few on my list to purchase but I'm waiting for reviews.

@Lipstickdiva 

They've not arrived yet. The many reviews I've read all claimed that they were long-wearing.