Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 6/4

@Swedishmiss 

One more. Not sure why it didn't load...Screenshot_20200606-163522_Chrome.jpg

Mauve pink. Pretty.

wDcNh_l-jwJG.gif

Here's some more swatches

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  - With all the hand washing lately, my hands have become extremely dry.  I just received my Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl hand cream.   This is a 32 oz product with spf 25.  I will use it on my arms and neck aso.  It's pricey, but I got it at a special price with free shipping from HSN.  It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy.  There are a lot of great reviews also.

Deborah Lippmann Jumbo Rich Girl Hand Cream SPF 25

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   That is an excellent idea to have the SPF in the hand lotion.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had been looking for anti-itch lotions to try on my dry, itchy skin.

I also have eczema on my hands and other areas of my body.

I got an 8 oz. tube of the Equate store brand of 2% colloidal oatmeal Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Cream. I believe that this is Walmart's version of Aveeno's brand.

I also got a 12 oz. bottle of CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride.

The CeraVe lotion is lighter and is unscented, whereas the Equate cream is very mildly and lightly scented. It smells slightly of a powdery-scent to me. 

I like them both. They're different from each other.

The Equate cream seems to be a thicker and richer product and contains (in no particular order) glycerin, dimethecone, petrolatum, aloe, shea butter, oat extract, and other ingredients.

The CeraVe contains (in no particular order) ceramides, dimethecone, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and other ingredients. 

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS  Thanks for posting pictures of the ButterLondon lipsticks.  The Fab and Impulsive shades look especially pretty and are colors that work best with my skin tone).

Butter London is on my radar and I will be watching for sales.  Ulta has a limited selection, but I ordered a couple things yesterday (they were 50% off)  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3  I always have a non itch cream (tube) at home. It has been a life saver.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I also received an all natural magnesium infused deodorant and magnesium infused body lotion from n fuse. So far, I'm pretty impressed with the deodorant, after trying several other brands. The lotion is light and slippery when applying, yet quickly absorbs without any tackiness. Makes for a restful sleep.

Two other items came from a yoga centric company called cuccio somatology. I purchased a relaxing bath salt soak and some arnica cream. Both of these are made with Greek Mastiha. (or mastic tree) A very popular tree that is known and wanted all over the world. Its only produced on the island of Chios, which has the necessary and particular growing environment. The resin has a multitude of uses and scientific research has shown that it's beneficial to health. Its an interesting read. I had never heard about this special tree before ...

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3  - Have you tried Curel's anti -itch lotion?  I have some in my stash.

Respected Contributor

I just repurchased one of my favorite perfumes which is Dior Pure Poison edp.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Toppers3  I always have a non itch cream (tube) at home. It has been a life saver.

Yes, I am grateful that there are products like this out there.

Another skin care lotion that was recommended to me by an Allergist for itchy skin is called Sarna. I think that it comes in more than one type of a formula.

I believe that it contains menthol, if anyone has any kind of a problem using products with menthol in them.