Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Thursday 6/4

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.

I took advantage of the 25% off and free shipping again.

Mario Badescu Nucleic Moisturizing Hair conditioner spray on -  this is excellent.  Does not weigh hair down, gives beautiful shine and body.

This is a set - Mario's Facial Spray with aloe, chamomile and lavender; Flower and Tonic Mask.

Mario's Almond & Honey face scrub.

I am pleased with all the products I purchased.  Did you do any Beauty/Personal shopping?  Share your purchases.  Enjoy your upcoming weekend, Beauties.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 6/4

I finally received my Fenty order. I bought the new cream bronzer in the shade Macchiato, and a gloss bomb in the shade Sweet Mouth. I have not tried the cream bronzer yet, but I did put on the gloss. I love these glosses, and they are one of my favorites. 

Also, I’ve used the ILIA Skin tint a few times and it’s really good. It’s not full on coverage, but it’s can be built up to a medium coverage. Also, it does not feel heavy even as I build it up in certain areas on my face. That’s what I want this time of year. 

There are a couple new releases on my radar. The new Charlotte Tilbury bronzer and I want to get one of the Fenty cream blushes. 

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay safe and sane! 😊❤️

Honored Contributor

Nothing this week--found 2 small boxes of beauty samples from the sub boxes I used to get---have so much!!! Need to sort thru and just toss-----

Valued Contributor

Two new products for me...I bought Butter London Sheer Wisdom EyeShadow in ‘Driftwood’ (Love this...thank you again, RochelleS)

I also purchased NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist.  A YouTuber I like said this transformed her skin. (Her skin is radiant). It has lots of good reviews.  I just received it yesterday, so I can’t really say yet how well it works for me

Honored Contributor

I ordered this week:

Palmer's Skin Serum for lightening dark spots( have used it before and it worked great, then I wasn't able to find it at my Walgreens again, so ordered directly from Palmers). Also ordered their Body Lotion to try.

I also ordered Mamonde Serum for face from QVC, haven't received it yet, but did get my goodie bag, which is very nice!

Also re-ordered from Madison Reed, so that I have my color on hand when I have to color again!

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Did I miss an opportunity?  Did QVC have free shipping and % off of items?

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat  The 25% discount & free shpg. was on Mario Badescu's website.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally received yesterday from NARS website a sale item Portobello Duo eyeshadow and a sample of Climax mascara with 4 samples of their lighter shade foundation to test out.

Shipping was extremely delayed due to the Covid 19.

Temptalia rated Portobello with an A. Looks like 2 matte shades which will be good for me on the below the brow area.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received an Ulta order this past week with just a couple of small things: A Pacifica SPF 55 face serum, a Derma E overnight face peel, an Essence eyeliner and eyeliner brush.

The only thing I've tried is the SPF so far, I used it once yesterday and I just tried it on part of my face, so I have to use it again on my whole face, but I think I'm going to like it. 

I've been looking for an SPF that is a higher one, lightweight, non sticky, reasonably priced. I hope that this fits the fill. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received a Butter London order from gmadeals this week. I've been purchasing the 50% promotions on and off for a while now. I am very pleased with this brand and can comfortably recommend. 

This time around I ordered two of their serum eye shadows. These can be used as a base and color. Like @Swedishmiss, I purchased the Driftwood, a soft, flattering taupe and Rose Petal, a soft pink with a beige-y nude undertone. Very nice, too.

I picked up some lipsticks also.

Screenshot_20200606-164752_Chrome.jpg

Spoiler
Screenshot_20200606-163522_Chrome.jpg

A nice mauve pink.

Screenshot_20200606-164626_Chrome.jpg

I love a nice red lip. This shade is exceptionally flattering 

Screenshot_20200606-163125_Chrome.jpg

2017 Allure pick. Flattering warm rose

Screenshot_20200606-164847_Chrome.jpg

Lightest shade of my selections. Has a sheer essence in spite of being a 'creme.' Not too peachy, looks like there's a bit of pink on me.

Swedishmiss.... i have other colors, if your interested. Primarily soft pinky mauves, coral pinks, mlbb shades...some cool and warm undertones.

I'm not used to the photo format on this mobile device. Hope these pics work for you and others.