Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Thursday 6/18

Hi Beauties,  I hope you are staying safe and enjoying shopping for those beauty items.

I took advantage of Bobbi Brown 25% discount (last day)  & free shipping.  Free shipping on any order through June 30.

Bobbi Brown non sticky lip gloss in "In the Buff"

BB Fluid Powder foundation SPF 20

Share your beauty purchases and enjoy the weekend.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 6/18

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1   Happy you found some Bobbi Brown you loved...discounted, too.

Number 1 is my Beekman soap discovery & waiting for my big order to arrive...not from Q. 😜

I had to toss a lot of cream and liquid products (from pro kit) after 4 months of not using them and some were opened several months before that. I'll begin to replace when I start seeing clients. I have several women who've called for appts., but am hesitant to see anyone. My surroundings, supplies and makeup are always kept sanitized and I could wear a mask and gloves, take the clients' temps, but cases are spiking. 

Purchased L'Oreal Lash Primer (white tube) is fantastic! Eyes are the main feature seen now and lashes are definitely amplied with this primer. 

Everyone wear your masks and please distance yourself. Stay safe and healthy. 💖

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Do not take a chance with clients.  COVID 19 is alive and kicking and some states that opened early are experiencing many more cases.  My state (Illinois) opened late and have restrictions for businesses. So like you said, stay safe and wear masks.  Take care.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Thanks for being concerned. Means a lot. Definitely not taking any appts. and can't believe anyone would call for consultations. The last thing I'd be concerned with now is makeup...under a mask, no less. NC has spiking cases, as well. 

Super Contributor

no purchases--returned yesterday LG 3 piece Kajal liners--and the 5 piece Kajal liners--didn't like--they went on thick and also when u want to take them off they donb't come off easily and I don't like tugging on my eye area--I was disappointed bc I have wanted to try them for the longest time & I finally broke down & purchased them--oh well--I saved myself like $80--those 2 purchases will be it for me for a long time--OH BUT WAIT!--I forgot I have on waitlist Kim Gravels 3 piece eyeliner set--AND in the mail is the Carmody 3 piece eyeliner pencils--I hope I like them & I hope that will be it for a while!--anybody try these??----------marynj

Respected Contributor

BBA0A6DA-3500-4CF5-ACD1-BAFB5F82FE57.jpeg

@Katcat1   I picked this up today at Walmart and it’s beautiful!! I swatched the shimmers on my arm and they are pigmented. I know the first look I do will be with those 2 gold shades on the far right in the middle row. I also love the blues and I’ll be wearing those next. 

ELF eyeshadows are so good and the ones I own are every bit as good as my UD, LORAC,etc. This palette was $14. Worth every penny! 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan   Enjoy your elf shadows -- very pretty.  I have a few elf products and they are very nice and so reasonably priced.  Have a great weekend.

kindness is strength