Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Thursday 5/28/20

Hi Beauties,  I bet some of you are shopping since your state has reopened.  My state opens at  the end of May for Beauty Salons and Barbers.  This week I did not have any purchases.  How about you?  Enjoy your weekend and still be safe.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 5/28/20

I bought Algenist serum from Sephora. I'm always in search of a new serum. I like this brands moisturizer. Sephora had a Drunk Elephant freebie with purchase and I love the Baby Facial so excited to try some other things from this line. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased from Amara Beauty:

Vitamin C Serum

Eye Cream

Excited to try this new company!. New for me anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where's that @Dazlin?  She mentioned Oribe hair conditioner for shine, and, well, I couldn't resist! My hair already shines, but I looked at the products and wanted to try.

Also, @Lalley! She mentioned Gallany lipstick, and now I want to try this, too. They really have lovely shades!

Other than this, just the Devita vitamin C serum I wanted to replenish.

Respected Contributor

Hi Kat! I haven't purchased since Feb. since the Sephora VIB sale & a perfume at a discount website. I don't think I commented on your post in feb? I purchased Tatcha Cleansing Camillia oil & Querlain's Insolence eau de toilette. I did order face masks & gloves & a few other things but not beauty but safety related. Stay Safe.

Regular Contributor

@godi wrote:

I bought Algenist serum from Sephora. I'm always in search of a new serum. I like this brands moisturizer. Sephora had a Drunk Elephant freebie with purchase and I love the Baby Facial so excited to try some other things from this line. 

@godi - which algenist serum did you pick up? I'm using their genius mositurizer.

Esteemed Contributor

@EllieMuncaster I got the Anti Aging with Vitamin C I like the moisturizers from this line also.
Regular Contributor

@godi - good choice. I have that one too. It is one of the few vitamin C serums that I can use.

Respected Contributor

No retail open by me so online shopping only. Bought that sonic face scraping device that was on QVC last night. Comes with the beauty bag so that's nice.  My face needs some scraping lately LOL. Also ordered the Skinn retinol serum that was on HSN last night.  Another beauty bag! Cha ching.  Also ordered two bottles of Aquis primer water defense pre shampoo spray, Sephora had them on a good sale.  Enjoy your shopping, those of you so lucky to do so!  Have a great weekend.

Contributor

I bought an eyebrow pencil from IT Cosmetics on the 19th.  Still hasn't shipped, but I knew that anyway going into that.  The deal was just too good to pass up!