Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 5/14

I purchased Azelaic Acid (The Ordinary).  I haven’t received it yet, but plan to use that in addition to the Niacinamide serum that I have been using and loving.  

Contributor

I bought the Laura Geller Balance- n-Glow foundation; I'm hoping for just a little coverage and some brightening to my skin after being housebound for 6 months following 5 weeks in ICU. I need a little "glow".

Honored Contributor

@LadyDoc  I hope you are doing well and wish you a speedy recovery.  Take care.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I bought several products from Sol Janeiro. I love their Bum Bum cream. Also, bought their shampoo and conditioner. I have been pleased with all their products.

I had my beauty shop order me a large Lanza healing oil for my hair. I have tried so many but this one is the best.

Bought a couple things from Josie Maran. NEW Pineapple enzyme pore cleanser.  And a lipstick duo, like I need a hole in my headWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart Canada has brought back the older "classic" Clairol Nice n Easy hair color in 8 shades and it's exclusive to Walmart. The shade selection is minimal but they do have shade 5/118 medium brown and shade 6/116 light brown so I bought 8 boxes of shade 5. I also found some black reusable nitrile gloves to color my hair so I moved the box of disposable non latex gloves downstairs so people can grab a pair before going shopping.

I also bought some matte lipsticks from Covergirl - shade Gemini, Maybelline, and L'Oreal, even though I don't really like them. Under a face mask, they won't come off on the inside of your face mask as they have totally dried down.

I also bought a L'Oreal Age Perfect mascara in black, a L'Oreal True Match Lumi highlighter quad on sale;  and a clearance Makeup Revolution Emily Edit The Needs face and eyeshadow palette. 

Honored Contributor

NARS was/is having a 30% off sale on various website products. Their Duo eyeshadow Portobello shade was on sale. Temptalia had an A rating for this shade set. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I ordered a Vitamin C Serum and an Eye Cream from Amara Beauty! 

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the Beekman 4-pack soap from HSN as the Beauty with Benefit deal.  Hopefully I get the bonus bag.  

Got a Dr. Teal Foaming Bath and some Suave bath bombs for my kiddo's bubble bath.

I have not purchased any beauty product since February.  So, this is a big week for beauty product purchasing for me Smiley Happy