Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thursday 4/30/20

OK, this week I restocked my asian beauty moisturizers and sunscreen. I lined up to get into the T&T Supermarket (an asian grocery store chain in Canada owned by Loblaws) and bought a Hada Labo GokuJyun hyalauronic milk 140 ml bottle and a Hada Labo Shirojyun arbutin milk 140 ml bottle as I have about 1/3 bottle of each that I'm currently using. Hada Labo is a japanese beauty company and this line is unscented.

I also bought a bottle of OMI Menturn The Sun SPF 50 PA++++ 100 ml watery gel sunscreen. I have been using this sunscreen since last summer and like it as it's alcohol based, quick drying, non greasy, and unscented. Each year for some reason Japanese sunscreens redo their outside packaging so I have both last year's and this year's packages.

I also received in the mail the Clinique Sunkissed Perfection quad palette that has a face powder, highlight, blush, and bronzer from Clinique's canadian website as well as 2 free lipsticks and I'm happy with this purchase. The blush is quite pigmented though so a little goes a long way.

Lastly I bought a Lip Smacker x Crayola scented lip balm stick trio set and they are fun and go on sheer. I like the watermelon scented one the best.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a large tub of CeraVe Moisturizing Creme, and a bottle of Olay Sensitive Skin SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer. Smiley Happy

I like to wear body mists/sprays too, so I bought a Calgon Morning Glory body spray, and a Calgon Hawaiin Ginger body spray, and a brand that Dollar General carries called Pretty & Fresh.

It's a White Musk body spray and it lasts for several hours when you spray it on and it's not expensive, either. Smiley Happy

It does smell very pretty. I don't think that it's too strong, either.

Respected Contributor

Tatcha Camellia Cleansing oil...JM Face Milk from the Sephora VIB sale. I ordered from a discount site "Querlain Insolence eau de toilette in the Bee Bottle. I was hesitate that they changed formulation but to my surprise I don't find any difference from the original.