Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Thurs. 9/3

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  I took advantage of the Bobbi Brown 25% discount and purchased the Foundation Stick.  I heard very good remarks about this product and the fact that it is lightweight and feels like your skin.  We shall see.

Enjoy your upcoming Labor Day weekend and stay safe, social distanceand wear that mask but have fun.   Don't forget to share your purchases. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 9/3

I gave up on the idea of the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice eyeshadow palette and instead, just 5 minutes ago, purchased the 

Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

It will be some great colors for this coming fall/winter.  Awaiting some items from The Ordinary and Tatcha

TF.JPG

TF1.JPG

TF2.JPG

TF3.JPG

TF4.JPG

Respected Contributor

Not a purchase but I inherited a bottle of Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser from my daughter who did not like it.  Since going back to work in person, I have developed a rash on my chin from wearing a mask.  I am changing my skin care routine from using a gentle exfolitator in the morning to the Cerave and I have been putting a light layer of zinc oxide- dipaer cream on my chin to protect it.  So far it is working for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I purchased Sally Hanson Moisture Rehab to repair my dry, peeling fingernails.  Thanks to @Mombo1 for her recommendation.  I hope it works!

Also replenished my supply of CeraVe Moisturizer and Cleanser.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 This looks like a reincarnation of a stick by Max Factor that I used to use in the 70's.  It provided good coverage then.

Honored Contributor

I splurged and purchased The Cle De Peau Concealer that always gets so many raves..I have wanted to try it for years! Well I finally caved and purchased it, and I love it!!!!! It has excellent coverage, I could use it as a foundation if I wanted to, its that good.It lasts all day and no cakey at all......It has a beautiful soft texture that manages to cover very very well, and I have dark under eye circles as well as some melasma.......I am so glad I finally tried it, but it is very pricey!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm .......  You convinced me into purchasing the palette!  Very  pretty colors.  I got mine through eBay for $37.00 plus tax.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Katcat1 .. I purchased Bobbi Brown's corrector.  Also purchased several eyeliner pencils (not Bobbi Brown).  And I just ordered the Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette on eBay.  

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife   Try a mild soap to wash the mask if it's washable, if not take a kleenex or toilet tissue inside the mask at the chin and see if that helps.  Be careful with exfoliating everyday.  Good luck and hope it's better.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I seldom wear eye shadow but that pallette has pretty shades.  Enjoy it.

kindness is strength