Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 9/3

@Katcat1   It used to have SPF, but when they changed the formula, they left it out. So many people used the stick in photos that Spf was interfering in the results. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Natasha Denona Glam Palette.  It has not arrived yet.

Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette for Fall 2020

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Beautiful @mistriTsquirrel !  I can wear all those colors.  Hope you enjoy.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel    Very attractive colors and wearable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Happy Labor Day weekend! Purchased at Ulta today NARS eyeliner pencil in the Night Porter color -- a black with green & blue pearl shade. Looks grayish blue to me on my eyes. And bought the full size Lancôme Rose Sugar Scrub. The smaller sample isn't overly fragrant and it's nice when applied to your face.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

Ohh, very pretty!

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I ordered the Natasha Denona Glam Palette.  It has not arrived yet.

Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette for Fall 2020

@mistriTsquirrel   I don’t need it, but this palette is heavy on my noggin to buy! I have the Bronze palette and love it.  If you’ve never tried her eyeshadows, they are so, so good. They require very little blending! I just watched Mel Thompson video today, and she does great reviews. 

This is a palette I would get a lot of use out of everyday for work. Some say $65 is too much, but when you get these and try them out, you’ll see that her formula is one of the best. IMO though, I think 15 eyeshadows for $65 is very reasonable. I’ll be anxious to see what you think. 😊

Honored Contributor

@dakotacheryl 

The dog on that box with the Kabuki brush looks EXACTLY like mine! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Brazilian Kiss Tinted Cupuaçu Lip Butter

Sol Janeiro has these tinted lip butters. I bought all three.  I love this company.  And their products.

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan  I've been sick and have not put on makeup for awhile, so it has been sitting on my vanity table unused.

However, I have a few of her mini palettes, as well as the Love palette, Lila and Tropic.  I'm not worried that I won't like the Glam.  I like the cream matte shadows.  Mattes that are drier can be unflattering if you aren't in your 20's, especially the ones that have a decent amount of white pigment in them. 

I find them easy to blend too, which is nice if you are not a fan of spending your time blending.

Before I tried the brand, I was aghast at the price tag.  It is just colored powder, after all.  But I really do love the shadows, so I am willing to pay $65 for that size palette.  (The Lila and Tropic I got half price.  I'm thinking about getting Biba, but am hoping for a sale.)

If you get it, I hope you enjoy!!   

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org