Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 10/1

I just received a store-brand equivalent of Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser from Walmart.

I also ordered some no-rinse shampoo shower caps from them as well from their website, so that I can wash my hair sitting down. I don't have to worry about being by a sink to use these.

When I was in the hospital last year, I had used one of these shampoo caps, and my hair turned out really clean and fresh.

It stayed very clean until I could wash it again by myself. 

These caps are rather amazing, if you're not familiar with them.

They contain a cleansing agent and a conditioner inside of the shower cap.

You can warm the cap in the microwave if you like, and then you put the cap on your head and you put all of your hair up inside of the cap.

You then massage your head with the cap on for 2-3 minutes. When you're done, you towel dry your hair as usual, and then style like you normally would.

I had surgery a few weeks ago, and I am still unable to do anything fully weight-bearing yet.

With the Cetaphil-type cleanser, as many of you may know, you can use it on your face or body with or without water, with either a tissue or a wash cloth. 

I really like using it, as it's so very mild. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 10/1

[ Edited ]

@dakota, I watch all the same You-tubers!  Sometimes I fill in with Mel Thompson and a young woman from Britain, Charlotte Holdcroft.  Love that British accent!  

Michelle Wang is my favorite as well (I have the same skin tone as she and tend to like all the same colors and shades)..  In fact, I learned about the Chanel Duo Ultra Tenue long wearing lipstick from Michelle.  When I called my friendly Chanel counter to put aside a couple of colors, the Counter Manager asked me how I found out as they were flying out like crazy that day!  I told her 'Michelle made me buy it".

If you've not tried the Dior No. 219 Rose Montaigne blush, (it was the one blush Michelle said she couldn't do without), it's absolutely stunning!