Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 10/1

Ordered Josie's SPF 47 Supersize, Beekman Triple Milk Cleanser Duo and their oil. Have never tried this oil. Anxious to see how it compares to my favorite Skinn Manuka.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Katcat1 

I wasn't around here when they didn't have the monitors. That must have been fun!Woman Happy

But I do remember more active days here. There would be pages upon pages of new posts each day. Now we're lucky to see one page maybe two a day on the Beauty Forum. It makes me sad.

@SilleeMee , I remember those days too when this place was hopping. However, there are so many beauty sites on Facebook and I think many women are on there more than here. My iphone is always beside me so I can easily jump on a Facebook group whereas with this site I have to use my laptop.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A new Mally eye liner from the bay to replace the one that I finally used up, Dr. Denese deal of 4 - 100 ct. jars of facial pads (almost out of my old Avon pads) and the Big Deal Tatcha supersize camellia cleaning oil and the essence duo. A good deal and if I don't think the essence is worth it I have until the end of January to return them. Already liking the Dr. Denese pads. I had just purchased a regular size cleansing oil about a month ago from the bay. As the company was recently sold (we as beauty consumers know what that means, and it's never good) i don't mind having a small stockpile of unopened original cleansing oils as they are my daily go-to.

That's more beauty products than I have bought all year- all purchased in a week or so!

Valued Contributor

@dakotacheryl 

Would you mind sharing who your favorite youtubers are?? 

I used to watch a few I trusted, but after a while felt there was too much focus on pushing sponsored products/ affiliate links, so now there are only a couple that I really follow.

Valued Contributor

@Swedishmiss I follow:

Michele Wang

Abby Bliss White

Hot and Flashy

Risa does makeup

Stephanie Marie

Erin Nicole

I think that Michele Wang is my favorite.  HTH

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  - I went to order the Alpha lotion based on your recommendation and I noticed they were out of stock of several other items (on the Neoteric site).  Do you know if this is because of the Covid situation or if they will be restocking?  There was another item I was interested in ordering too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  - I went to order the Alpha lotion based on your recommendation and I noticed they were out of stock of several other items (on the Neoteric site).  Do you know if this is because of the Covid situation or if they will be restocking?  There was another item I was interested in ordering too.

I really don't know @San Antonio Gal . Probably has something to do with covid.  Ulta might have what you are looking for, too. 

Glad you're going to try their lotion. I couldn't be without it.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva 

I bought the same Tatcha deal.  I use 4 or 5 products in this line.  They are all excellent so I'm excited to get the new Tatcha items. I haven't read anything negative about their Essence or the cleansing oil.  I'm currently using The Ordinary's Squalane Cleanser as my first of two cleaning products in the evening.  I follow it with Tatcha's Rice Wash and then Tatcha's Rice Polish and their moisturizer.  I'm expecting to love the two new products Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@dakotacheryl wrote:

@Swedishmiss I follow:

Michele Wang

Abby Bliss White

Hot and Flashy

Risa does makeup

Stephanie Marie

Erin Nicole

I think that Michele Wang is my favorite.  HTH

Thank you! - I’ll check them out 😊 

Honored Contributor

The jojoba butter I ordered finally arrived. It's unrefined raw, organic and smells almost like chocolate. Makes my skin very soft and smooth w/o it feeling greasy or sticky. It's the first time I ever tried the butter and I think it's just what my dry skin needs right now.