Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Thurs. 10/1

I use the yellow serum by Dr. Nassif & love it.  I put on all my other facial products first & lock  them all in with this one!!  Try this!!

Respected Contributor

Y'alll I'm always buying stuff. I can't keep track. I got that philosophy special with the two WHINE serums (my fave) and a purity cleanser. I got a Perlier hand cream duo recently. Almond flavor, awesome. I hope you all are well. I'm very into the Prai neck serum recently. I got a new one recently and just discovered I already had a backup. Oh well silly me...as one of my fave friends is named....@SilleeMee. My beauty guru. Sorry just thought of you saying silly me. But you aleays inspire me.

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies...I have a couple of new skin care products that shipped just yesterday, so I will post about them next week. Other than that, I've been watching my favorite YouTube channels for their posts about new makeup releases and NOTHING is tempting me to buy.

The reason I bought the two new skin care items is that all of a sudden my oily skin (mostly in T-zone) is feeling very dry, especially on my cheeks and my current skin care is NOT making it feel hydrated.

Happy Friday to all !!

Respected Contributor

I bought the Tarte A388695 4 piece color colletion from QVC.  I am putting it in my gift closet for Christmas gift for someone (not sure who yet).  But it seems like a cute gift.

Trusted Contributor

I've gone a bit crazy in the last week.  I'm heading up to my birthday (64!) and it seems like the things I've used for years just don't seem to work well anymore.  My old tried and true colors of blush and eyeshadow just seem flat.  

I ordered two Dior eyeshadow compacts and a blush with 15% off from Macy's, I ordered hair care from Sephora (based on a Ytubers rec, I just know I'll be sorry!), and three Chanel liquid lipsticks.  It's a two product in one system and they do not transfer to masks.  

Haven't received anything yet, but I'm so looking forward to each and every one!  Spent my birthday money before it's even arrived!

Honored Contributor

Today I got my Huda New Nudes palette.  Can't wait to use it later today!  Milani Eyeshadow Primer and It CC+ Foundation.  Hopefully it's the right color this time.  I was supposed to get a couple of fine mist spray bottles to put my essence in.  Package arrived in tact but EMPTY Smiley Surprised  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday @Sammijo10 !!  I love those Chanel duo lipstick/gloss combos!

After posting that I didn't receive any new beauty purchases this week, I got a delivery from Beautylish yesterday that I forgot about. I bought one of the new Wayne Goss blush/highlighter duos in the color "Coral". It's really pretty and a great easy color to use every day for a light bit of blush. V happy with this purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased and received:

Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask

I've tried it for a few nights, but I'm still testing it out and haven't decided if I like it or not yet. 

(wondering if this exfoliating mask can be used on the face overnight?)
Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

I've gone a bit crazy in the last week.  I'm heading up to my birthday (64!) and it seems like the things I've used for years just don't seem to work well anymore.  My old tried and true colors of blush and eyeshadow just seem flat.  

I ordered two Dior eyeshadow compacts and a blush with 15% off from Macy's, I ordered hair care from Sephora (based on a Ytubers rec, I just know I'll be sorry!), and three Chanel liquid lipsticks.  It's a two product in one system and they do not transfer to masks.  

Haven't received anything yet, but I'm so looking forward to each and every one!  Spent my birthday money before it's even arrived!

Happy Birthday @Sammijo10 !  Will you let us know how the Chanel liquid lipsticks work out for you?  I'm curious to see if they are truly transfer resistant without drying out your lips.  Please post a review.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I would probably try it on the tender part of the inside of my arm first, just to see how that goes first.