Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 5/12/22

Olay Vitamin C + Peptide facial cleanser. This is my 3rd tube - I like that it's a very gentle scrub.

Gold Bond Neck + Chest. I've used this faithfully for several years. At 73, my neck is still nice and smooth... Is it the Gold Bond or great luck?

Had a twofer Gold Bond coupon, so also bought their Crepe Corrector. What I noticed after a full week is that as long as I'm wearing it, my inner arms are smooth. If I skip a day, my inner arms look like crepe paper. Hmmm..... Same as the Neck + Chest - my neck is smooth as long as I wear it consistently every day.

I can do that.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marshmallow Root Barrier Balm

Our balm is formulated with a soothing blend of marshmallow root, centella asiatica, colloidal oatmeal, arnica and milk thistle to lock in moisture and help strengthen the skin barrier over time.

marshmallow root barrier balm for skin barrier repair

Sol de Janeiro Mini Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalane

Sol de Janeiro - Mini Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalane 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

Sol de Janeiro - Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL

NARS Mini Light Reflecting Setting Powder

NARS - Mini Light Reflecting Setting Powder Crystal .11 oz/ 3 g

Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

Kosas - Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide Light Neutral 140 1 oz / 30 mL Clean plus planet positive

Probably returning...

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush - Pillow Talk Collection

Charlotte Tilbury - Cheek to Chic Blush - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk .28 oz/ 8g

Honored Contributor

Forgot this one...

Our advanced retinol serum is formulated with a photostable, synergistic blend of encapsulated retinol, a natural bio-retinol and bakuchiol, a plant-derived retinol alternative, that helps over time improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, topical elasticity, and uneven tone while also promoting overall visual radiance for the face.

retinol serum

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Forgot this one...

Our advanced retinol serum is formulated with a photostable, synergistic blend of encapsulated retinol, a natural bio-retinol and bakuchiol, a plant-derived retinol alternative, that helps over time improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, topical elasticity, and uneven tone while also promoting overall visual radiance for the face.

retinol serum

@monicakm - can't read the label.  Who makes it?

Honored Contributor

One item...

PTR Peptide 21 Eye Cream.  It is on sale + free shipping on the Q...or at least it was yesterday.  Ordered it yesterday, it shipped today.  That's awesome!

D88F339C-26B6-4841-B702-C73B153632C9.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Susan Yara's

Naturium

Trusted Contributor

Good morning beauty posters!!

I didn't buy much this week.  But I did buy St Tropez self tanner.  The mousse with mitt try me kit from Ulta.

I do want to try it... but I buy self tanner every summer and never use it.  LOL.  Hope springs eternal-- I guess!  

Honored Contributor

bought travel sizes of Kenra hair spray to try. Love the mousses!!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Susan Yara's

Naturium

@monicakm  - Thank you!