Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases This Week; 3/24/22

Good morning Beauties!  What did you puchase this week?  Try something new or replace an old favorite?  Give us a review and let us know if you like it or maybe not so much. 

Here's my list:

Earth Therapeutics foot file - fabulous!  A nice foot file with a handle which I like.  Thanks for the recommendation from this board.  

Gold Bond Foot Cream - to obviously go with the foot file.  Seems to be working fine.  Have been using it every night and my heel is getting better.  Its not been a full week yet however but so far its ok.

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara - this is a staple for me so picked one up to have on hand.

Tree Hut Vit C, AHA body scrub - love this and is another staple.  Needed to get a replacement.  

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque - Thought I would try it out.  Have only used it once so can't really give a review on it yet.  The masque is black and did stain my washcloth but used an old one so not a big deal but somethig one should be aware of if purchasing. Want to use it a few times before I give it a thumbs up or down.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - bought this last week at Ulta's surprise deal.  Haven't tried it yet but I will soon.  Colors are so pretty.

Buxom Lip Cream Gloss - another Ulta 21 Days of Beauty purchase. A new purchase for me. This is different than the Buxom lip polish.  I bought Dolly and Rose and love them.  Such pretty colors and feel so good on.  Little tingly but nothng bad.  Dolly is a softer pink shade than the Rose.  The Rose is a deeper mid-tone rosey pink thats not bright red or pink but has nice color to it. 

Doll 10 Today's Special on HSN - bought this yesterday so will have to give a review on it once I get it.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 3/24/22

I also got the Sweet Peach palette and those exact Buxom lip creams. I’m enjoying all 3.

I also got a Tulia sunscreen. I hate sunscreen, but I recently started a retinol. Also, a Kiko Milano stick bronzer. I contoured with it today and like the results. I also picked up Tarte Maracuja lippies in rose and in grapefruit at the Ulta sale.
Esteemed Contributor

Ellocy Urea 42% Gel w/ salycylic & Hyaluronic Acid - got this to work on the callous on my left footpad. Only on day 3. The rest of my foot is soft, but callous seems same to me. I think I need to get the Earth Therapeutics foot file @JudyL purchased.

Pretty much filled up on all the usual stuff and have not seen anything new I just have to have. But I'm sure that will change. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@JudyL     I purchased (25% off) Trish McEvoy lipstick in French Rose.  That's it for me.  Enjoy your weekend all you Beauties!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I only made one purchase, the Tarte TSV and it's on its way back. The colors of shadow were off from how they appear on TV and online. One of the lipcolors is almost orange, not nude. Really disappointed!

Respected Contributor

Howdy

I also bought a Buxom Lip Cream from the Ulta sale. It's being delivered so no review. I picked a bronze - ish color, skipped the nudes which I tons of.

Laura Mercier setting powder. I'm probably the only one who has never tired this. My time has come. 

Have a good weekend 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I only made one purchase, the Tarte TSV and it's on its way back. The colors of shadow were off from how they appear on TV and online. One of the lipcolors is almost orange, not nude. Really disappointed!

@Shanus - Oh No!  I'm so sorry that it was such a disappointment for you.  Know you were really excited about it.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Howdy

I also bought a Buxom Lip Cream from the Ulta sale. It's being delivered so no review. I picked a bronze - ish color, skipped the nudes which I tons of.

Laura Mercier setting powder. I'm probably the only one who has never tired this. My time has come. 

Have a good weekend 

@scatcat - you are not alone in the Laura Mercier setting powder.  I haven't tried it either.

Super Contributor

I just received Beekman 1802 Little Black Mask & their Probiotic Bloom Cream Dream Boost 2-piece Set..........I love the Dream set...will try the Blask Mask tomorrow.

I love all the Beekman products I've tried so far.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  Thanks for the thread!

Nothing for me to really "write home to mother" about, except I did get the Tova Signature with the candle. I know it's not like it's beautiful former self, but it is so hard for me to really like a fragrance.

One I really do like is the Chloe Roses De Chloe, and I'm planning to get a new one soon.

(I don't do candles....what to do with it!)