Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 2/22/24

I have bought nothing new this week but I am happy to see you are healing up well, @JeanLouiseFinchSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My 'beauty purchase' this week isn't exactly a beauty item but I bought this to put 'open' dates on some of my beauty items. Stickers and markers can wear off so this engraver pen is perfect and it won't rub off. Works really well on small items like lippies, nail polishes, lash serums...you get the idea.

Takes 2 AAA batteries. Found it on Amazon, for about $15, but might be sold out currently.

Beadsmith Micro Engraver - Walmart.com

Valued Contributor

@Franklinbell  ooh luxurious! Armani products are so beautiful..

Valued Contributor

Well I'm just getting in from being out and about today, 

and Ulta was on my " errands" for today.

MAC eyeshadow in Orb-  I like to use this as a all over lid shade

Essence Kohl Eye Pencil in Teddy- I've never tried any of this brands

eye products, but this color looks like it will work for me

Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water spray- I like French Pharmacy products 

and this is a soothing spray I like to use after powder, it takes down the powdery

appearanice. I purchased 2 cans of this

La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 gel- it's a tiny tube! Dr. Dray said she was using 

this under eye and was noticing a difference in brightness 

I'll try anything ....

and echoing the well wishes to @JeanLouiseFinch !😊

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox It was a splurge! Its so pretty/  The first day i tried it I used too much. Not a good look! lol Now I have it under control!

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox I just looked at the Mac Eyeshaow you bought!  I love it. I will look at it in the store this weekend.  Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

@Franklinbell it's a great "workhorse "shadow and it has a tinge of peach that 

helps even the tone on the eyelid. I ran into trouble with the Chanel Soleil bronzer

lol . It looks great on everyone, except me😅 it's a cream ,and by the time I got 

to work , it had oxidized and I looked like a walking sunset😁

Respected Contributor

@Jk9  I wouldn't say the Laneige didn't work for me...I guess I was just expecting more...more nice taste (not that I'm eating it! lol) and noticeable softness. Just didn't do anything different than anything else for me. I like it enough to keep it. I think you're right...my lips are not super dry, but normal. It's probably more noticeable for you if you have an issue with dry lips due to meds. Who knows, I may like it more the more I use it.

Two of my favorite lip balms actually came in these random freebie Tumi airline bag my bf always gives to me from his business travels, one is "Atelier fragrance", it just came with other moisturizers in that bag.

My very fav is "Zum" Vanilla Kiss Stick...you may love that one too to keep with you. I think it has shea butter, a very nice vanilla taste, very emollient, creamy, moisturizing, and only 3.99 on their website! When this wears down I will buy it again. Love it best of all the "chapstick" types I've had. More creamy, rather than "waxy", as some of them can be.

Respected Contributor

@amyb I see.  I am stocked up right now but appreciate your recommendation and will keep the Zum in my "options file".

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Smells exactly like Commodity Milk.

Sol de Janeiro - Mini Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Shimmer Navy 0.01 oz/ 0.3 g Sephora Quality Great Value