Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 12/2

Hi Beauties!!

I finally succombed to the Tatacha Black Friday sale 20% off.  I had the revelation-- using what I have is not a good course, if I don't like it.  hahah.  

I bought the dewey serum and the violet c serum

I have some ulta things in my cart because of the 20% off coupon but I might skip.  We'll see.

I also ordered some Josie Maran products-- the milk trio: Body Milk, Milk Serum and the Milk Eye Serum.  I get the milk serum on AD but the price and free shipping sucked me in.  59 bucks for all three, which is the price of eye, which I always have been wanting to try.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I had to chuckle on your comment about leaving if you are without AC.  When my ex-husband and I were having major renovations done on our house - it took 3 months - he went away for part of it on a business trip.  He came home and I booked myself into a hotel.  He wanted to come with me and I said, "nope, you've been away in a nice hotel away from all the dust, construction, etc.  You can now stay home with it and take care of the cats. I'm going to a hotel for a few days by myself!"  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Major renovations are hard on a relationship.  We've gone thru a few of our own.  I think it's breathing in all that dust and feeling like you will NEVER get rid of it all.

Respected Contributor

Just received my Sigma Enchanted eyeshadow palette......love it.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

I LOVE reading about all the beauty products everyone buys but sometimes I feel like I'm reading a different language.  This is one of those times.  I've never heard of so many of the brands you guys are talking about Smiley Surprised  Are these indie brands?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Where does all the "stuff" go if it's completely flake free?

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

That ruby color on the end looks so pretty if I could apply it light enough.  I'm just not a lipSTICK user.  I do have one that I apply with my finger, lightly and then top it with a gloss.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Where does all the "stuff" go if it's completely flake free?

@monicakm 

I'm not sure what you are asking. When I use the Bee Stunning exfoliating tool I'm removing stuck on dry skin plus some of the stratum corneum. After that there's nothing left to remove and then I wait  a while before I do it again. It's not recommended to use everyday but only when your skin needs to be exfoliated which will vary depending on your skin. For me that's about once a week at the most.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I probably mis-read or am replying to the wrong person.  Sorry.

Super Contributor

@monicakm 

I usually dab it on, I don't swipe, after conditioning with a balm first. Sometimes I add the gloss like you & sometimes I like a non glossy finish. More of a lip stain if you will, where it's not exactly matte but not competing with the highlighter I might be wearing. I don't like shiny everywhere LOL  After I dab it on, I blend with my finger & sometimes on my cheeks. The lipSTICK feels better here in the winter. I love the colors of this set even though I don't usually wear Reds.