Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 12/2

I took advantage of Target's cyber Monday 25% off beauty and personal and got a bunch of basics - razors, deodorant, DD's Elf brow pencils, Tree Hut scrubs, Gold Bond lotion, PF bronzers. 

It's sunny and in the 50's here in the Windy City (it's also windy). Have a good weekend 

Valued Contributor

Our QVC beauty forum makes me feel less bad about my own occasional splurges on skin, hair care and cosmetic items. I love reading about all your purchases--so interesting!--and picking up some useful tips.  

My purchaes this week have been Algenist  Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum, a PUR lip liner, a Laura Geller lip crayon in Turksish Coffee, Aveeda Smooth Infusion shampoo, and a set of 2 Josie M argan oils, .5 oz each. 

Last week I finally received my Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream duo that QVC had waitlisted. I ordered it auto delivery for B/F $99 price and the duo comes with a travel size Overnight Matrix

Be well and remain beauty vigilant!

Honored Contributor

I'm just going to list the items that aren't here yet.  I've probably already shown these on other topics...

Maison Margiela - 'REPLICA' Coffee Break Eau de Toilette 1 oz/ 30 mL

Fenty Flypencil in Space Cookie (bronzy brown) and Navy

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna - Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner Space Cookie 0.01 oz/ 0.3 g

Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Dior - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation 2.5 Neutral 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

Dior - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette Plum

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  In researching this product I saw they make one for the face. Do you think it would be too harsh?

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@SilleeMee  In researching this product I saw they make one for the face. Do you think it would be too harsh?

@Janey2 

I actually bought a dupe for the small Bee Stunning tool, made by Revlon, and I have used that on my face several times already. Then I used it on my arms and that made me decide to buy the large body size tool. These things are super effective at exfoliating and you need to be gentle and not apply too much pressure. Use them while your skin is wet and that will help reduce irritation. 

This Revlon dupe is only $13.  Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand.

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@scatcat 

I'd like to be in the Windy City right now.  It's 76 and sunny here.  I'm about to start believing in global warming!

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo 

We are very good at supporting your beauty habit Smiley Happy  It's what we do best LOL

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@scatcat 

I'd like to be in the Windy City right now.  It's 76 and sunny here.  I'm about to start believing in global warming!

@monicakm 

76° sounds lovely. Yes it was nice here today but Chicago winters are brutal 

Super Contributor

Good evening, ladies!  So many sales, omg. I purchased at Bare Minerals their holiday set of 3 Mineralist lipsticks. love these in the winter, $25 for 3, usually they're $20 each.   Also, a set of Day & Night Lip Care Duo, a lip mask & lip balm with a retinol alternative for lips.  So far, the lip scrubs & lip masks I currently use feel good but do not fix the constant dryness.  I'm willing to try something new & I really enjoy the simplicity of Bare Minerals ingredients.  We'll see I guess.  I've never heard of retinol for lips.

@SilleeMee  that device looks interesting!  I'm still purchasing & using the Salux cloths I learned about here years ago Heart  Thanks for posting 

Full-Size Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick Trio

Day & Night Lip Care Duo

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I love Salux cloths! But that Bee Stunning tool goes way beyond what Salux can ever do. No exaggeration!Woman Very Happy