Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases This Week; 12/2

Good morning Beauties!  Posting a little later than usual but not too bad as its still early here on the West coast.

This week I received:

My Tweaked AD Reviatizing Hair Treatment Mist - 2 large bottles and I still had one left from the last delivery.  Not sure if this really helps with breakage but it does make my fine, thinning hair feel nice.

ybf eyeshadow palette from HSN.  Saw this palette last week for $20 on HSN's website and figured why not!  I liked this line years ago when it was shown on the Q.  Haven't tried it yet but swatched a couple shades and they seemed very nice.

L'Oreal Brow Definer - think thats what its called.  Tried it out once and really liked it so will keep it for when I"m done with the Benefit brow pencil

Have a few orders out there somewhere on their way to my house so will report on those next week.

Be safe, be kind and stay well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 12/2

@JudyL   I love the Tweak'd hair mist. I have a giant size bottle I purchased from HSN from one of Dennis' visits. It's great on 2nd day hair.

This week I purchased the 2 Tartlette palettes, the matte and the one w/ a few shimmers. I hit pan in both of the ones I had...a sure sign I use them often...no bright weird shades for me, just neutral cool shades.

I purchased a foundation (!?!?) instead of my go to tinted moisturizer only because I have an event this weekend and family pics are scheduled. I purchased a travel size since I have no use for it afterwards. 

I found the Laura Mercier flat liner brush (on sale) to go with my LM navy tight liner. 

A few new mascaras (yes, same old L'Oreal Voluminous)....

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone,  @JudyL    With all the discounts offered, I purchased:

Kylie Skin facial moisturizer and Vanilla Milk toner;  I also bought Trish McEvoy's lipstick in Nude Rose and lip liner in Barely Rose.  I'll save the other purchase(s) until next week.  What is a girl suppose to do but spend her money with all the bargains!

Have a great weekend.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too love the Tweak'd Revitalizing Mist.  I use it daily.  I've even used it as a facial mist on occasion.  

My credit card is still smokin' after all the action it saw with online purchases this past week. So many excellent deals! 

HSN - 

Marilyn Miglin Destiny Bath & Body Set

Ulta -

3 small Essence Palettes (blue, taupe, mauve)

2 Essence Lash Booster & Primer

3 Essence Mascaras

5 IT Makeup Brushes (one is a gift)

1 NYX LIp Liner - Ruby 

I Heart Revolution Palette - Tasty Marshmallow Wonderland (gift)

Hot Tools Round Brush Dryer

Costco - 

Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliator & Enzymatic Skin Rejuvenater 

Deciem - 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%/Zinc 1%

The Ordinary Caffeine Solution

The Ordinary Argireline Solution

The Ordinary Multi Peptide Hair Serum 

The Ordinary EUK 134 Serum

Hylamide SubQ Eyes Serum

Tara Skincare -

4 Tubes 0.1% Tretinoin 

ETA - I just opened the Hot Tools Round Brush Dryer.  It's going back.  I thought the barrel would be much smaller than it actually is.  There's no way it'll work with my short hair.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased Dr. Dennis Gross retinol and ferulic eye serum to replace one that is running out.  Ordered from his site since QVC doesn't have anymore.  Eye skin loves this stuff and it works really well on me.  Also ordered Kitao essence lotion from Costco.  It has arrived but I haven't used yet.  That is it for me as I am trying to use up stash before I add new items (unless I run out of a favorite).

Stay well and safe beauties!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

Hi I took advantage of a few Pre-Black Friday sales . I picked up some Cindy Joseph BOOM COSMETIC products . I have used them for years and always purchase at their black friday sales . They now have mascara and lip gloss too . I also purchased from a company called Caire Beauty . This company was created for over 40 skin and pre to post menopausal skin by 2 ladies. It is crueltry free and vegan . I purchased a sample set of their Triple Lift Molecule Mask and their Theorem serum boost . Have a great day ladies 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I am so interested in the Visanti item but have some to use up before I purchase any more.  I find most are too strong for me and I am really interested in this one.  It was also mentioned in a jbeauty article I read recently (don't remember where as I got there thru apple news).  Enjoy your recommendations.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I am so interested in the Visanti item but have some to use up before I purchase any more.  I find most are too strong for me and I am really interested in this one.  It was also mentioned in a jbeauty article I read recently (don't remember where as I got there thru apple news).  Enjoy your recommendations.

@Jk9  If you can do it, a 7 oz. tube is currently on sale on the Costco website for $25.  That's a phenomenal price and worth it even if you don't open it for a couple of months. There is no overpowering menthol and the grit is supper fine and gentle.  Great product. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I saw that when I ordered the Kitao from Costco and that got my attention.  I probably have 6 months of other products to use.  Am considering  selling some of the ones I have on eBay as long as they are fresh and using the older ones on my body.  Soooo  I may order while it is available for that price.....decisions decisions.  Like ordering and shopping at Costco both in store and on line.  

Honored Contributor

I bought this exfoliating tool and I'm totally blown away with just how much 'stuff' it removed from my arms and legs!! I thought I was doing a good job with exfoliation using scrubs and AHA lotion but this tool takes it to the next level. It made my skin look years younger...smoother (crepiness vastly reduced), more clear (reduced spots) and completely flake-free. Where has this been all my life??!! I'm so obsessed now.

Buy Bee Stunning DIAMONDBUFF Microderm Exfoliation Tool - At Home  Professional BODY Diamond Crystal Microdermabrasion for Glowing Youthful  Skin - Soften Crepey Skin, Fine Lines, Improve Rough Texture Online in  Maldives. B07QX8MVQV

$133

https://www.hsn.com/products/bee-stunning-diamondbuff-body-microdermabrasion-tool/8728944?query=8728...

The tool is heavy, solid stainless steel....you could use it as a weapon to conk someone on the head with it....lol!