Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases This Week; 11/30/23

[ Edited ]

Good morning!  Let us know what you purchased this past week.  Maybe it's a new to you purchase or a repurchase of a favorite product.  Let us know how you like it!

My purchases from the Thanksgiving sales are trickling in.  Here's my list:

SKINN - their AM and PM cleansers.  This is auto-ship for me from HSN.  Won't be without these cleasers.  Think they have made a difference in my skin, especially around the nose area.  SKINN was having a good sale so tried something new and got the following:  The Lip scrub - got 2 of these one for me and one for DD.  Color Firming Long Wear Eyeshadow - got this in Rose and Soft Copper.  These are a cream eyeshadow and if I use it with an eyeshadow primer, it works pretty well for me which usually isn't the case with cream shadows  They usually disappear within minutes and these didn't do that.

Naturium - the new Multi-Peptide Serum and the Multi-Peptide Eye Serum.  The multi-peptide eye serum isn't new to the line but the other product is.  Got these while they were on sale but haven't tried them yet as I'm finishing up another product first.

ColourPop - months and months ago I put my name on a waitlist for the Making Mauves eyeshadow palette.  I had forgotten all about it until I got the email from ColourPop that it was back in stock.  Then the next day their 9 pan palettes went on sale so figured why not.

Have a few other things on their way.  They've been delayed a bit but, hopefully, will be here soon.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 11/30/23

Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, my credit card saw some action..

Bare Minerals Holiday Eyeshadow Palette - @SurferWife showed this and I couldn’t stop thinking about it.  I found it on Walmart + for under $30.  When it arrived I didn’t like one bit.  I’m returning it.

Laura Geller Sensational Soirée Eyeshadow Palette - lots of pretty, usable colors.  I’m committed to being done buying eyeshadows now.

Green Shimmer Eyeshadow Crayon - a cheapie from Amazon to try out for a holiday look.

Kim Gravel DefinaBelle 8 pc. Eyeliner set (QVC) - I haven’t worn traditional eyeliner for quite awhile.  Usually I use a darker eyeshadow with fine angled brush, but I thought I’d revisit gel eyeliner pencils and hers seemed pretty good.

Tarte 5 pc. Lip Creme Set (HSN) - nice colors and I had $5.00 Spendable Kash.  I’m not a fan of the “juicy lip” products but the lipsticks and lip cremes are nice, IMO

The Ordinary 30% AHA 2% BHA Peel - purchased 3 bottles on their Slowvember sale (23% off and free shipping)

The Ordinary Eye Peptide Serum - GWP rec’d free with a code applied to my order

IT Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder,  Bronzer &  Luxe Powder Brush Kit  - excellent price for the kit.  I’ve been using LG Bronze-n-Brighten but the compact broke.  I’m holding it in place with a piece of shipping tape.  I’m not sure how long g that’s going to hold.

IT Heavenly Luxe Sculpt & Define Blush Brush - I’ve been using the Boutique brush for awhile but kept wanting to try this one. Yet, I’m too cheap to pay full price. Truth be told, I have a lot of IT brushes and the only ones I’ve paid for was 9a travel set years ago.  The rest have always accompanied a makeup product.

The Salux Shop  - Package of 10 Regular Salux Cloths in Assorted Colors - most of these are for gifting but I’ll keep a few for myself.

Skinn Algae Oil - set up an auto-ship plan on the Skinn website while they have had their BF/CM sale.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Purchased the 'Skinn Hand Restore Anti-Aging Cream' - not impressed.

TVSN - Skinn Non-Negotiables Hand Restore 57ml

Haven't received the Nakery SkinRepair Double Retinol + Collagen Face & Body Treatment yet, but the reviews are very impressive!

Nakery Beauty SkinBright AHA & Vitamin C Serum Treatment

Trusted Contributor

Hi All,

My husband went to Trader Joe's this week and came back with their Hot Chocolate Body Scrub and Shimmering Candy Cane Body Butter for me. Was so sweet of him to think of me, he knows the way to my heart, bath and body products. LOL I haven't opened them yet. Have a good weekend everyone! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

I got the TILI Holiday Advent Calender.  It includes:

Azure Hemp Peel-Off Mask

Chella Mini Manifest Eyeshadow Palette  (Quad)

Clinique High Impact Mascara

Crepe Erase Overnight Facial Plumping Treatment

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads

Lawless Lip Liner

Le Mini Macaron Nail Stickers - Don't know what I will do with those.

Mally Airbrushed Highlighter

Peter Thomas Roth No Filter Primer

Sunday Riley Good Genes All in One Lactic Acid Treatment

True Botanicals Radiance Oil

Yensa Tone Up Primer

Never heard of some of these vendors, but for less than $35 total  I figured it was worth it.  Most are minis.

It's still available if anyone is interested:

https://www.qvc.com/tili-try-it%2C-love-it-12pc-beauty-holiday-advent-calendar.product.A603824.html?...

Honored Contributor

Not exciting but I bought a jar of CeraVe night cream to try out.