Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 1/18/24

@Ainhisg  - you got some great products!  Over the years, I have heard so much about the ROC eye products.  I may just have to try them as they are less expensive than what I'm using now.  Also agree re the Lab Direct Vit C, it is good.  Have the wrist bands too and must agree, it is so nice not to have water running down my arms and getting my pjs wet.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I was having UTIs about every other month. MyPCP sent me to a wonderful urologist. I also use D Mannose  purchase on AMAZ. With the DMannose i have to take a product  ELLURA. also p urchase on Amaz. It is expensive but i have not had but maybe 2 UTIS in 4 years. The Ellura is expesive but it works. The best place to purchase both products is AMAZ.  always, Sligo

Honored Contributor

Voluma®

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Nothing for me this week but I enjoy reading what everybody else spot bought.  I tried again to buy the Colourpop Twilight body Shimmer oil but the collection hasn't restocked yet.

I did finally remember to use the eucalyptus mint shower steamer thingy last night and the aroma was heavenly. Thank you to whoever suggested it!  Definitely lasted a lot longer than the other Shower Steamers I've tried

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL   I LOVE the SCRUBZZ rinse free wipes too!!!  The first time I ever tried any was a couple years ago.  ShopLC was actually selling them before they were available at the Q.  Instead of the three pack bundle that QVC offers, you only got one for $9.99 with free shipping.  But QVC now offers a much better deal with the three pack.  

They've came in so handy on multiple occasions.  I always travel with a few in a ziplock bag tucked in my purse.  This is definitely one item I hope QVC never stops carrying.  

Thanks for sharing this in your post 😊. You've reminded me that I need to pick up another set.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere 

I love these too! Some one here suggested them when I had my knee surgeries. I will never be without them again. I get a one pack for $10 on Amazon. I just saw that they have them in lavender scent as well. I think I'll get that next time.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   The lavender scent was the first I ever tried.  It's my absolute favorite!  Such a beautiful, clean fragrance.  I think you'll really like them.  One thing that you'll notice is a very faint lavender color on one side.  When I wet them, I just squeeze the water out and the color goes away.  However, the scent remains.  I just always let the color rinse first just in case I'm using it on sensitive areas.

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

Only one item this past week when I was at the beauty shop,  KENRA volume spray super hold $25.  I needed to try a new hairspray and so far I really like this one.

Hi @cheriere! I like that line a lot. I've had good luck with the KENRA volumizing mousse as well. The spray is awesome. It holds without being too stiff. Good pick! 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54   That's good to know about the hairspray, thanks 😊. I really needed some good spray p, but I'm always nervous about spending so much on something I'm not sure if I'll really like or not.  

They were out of the KENRA Dry Texture Spray, the product I normally use.  I like it really well too.  It gives good, soft hold like a hairspray, but also adds a lot of volume to your hair.  I might have to try their mousse next time I go.  Thanks so much for the suggestion 😊❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Effie54   That's good to know about the hairspray, thanks 😊. I really needed some good spray p, but I'm always nervous about spending so much on something I'm not sure if I'll really like or not.  

They were out of the KENRA Dry Texture Spray, the product I normally use.  I like it really well too.  It gives good, soft hold like a hairspray, but also adds a lot of volume to your hair.  I might have to try their mousse next time I go.  Thanks so much for the suggestion 😊❤️

@cheriere  A lot of stylists I know use the KENRA line. The products work and the hold on the sprays (and mousse) is quite good. I do use the dry texture spray sometimes as well. 💖